Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
eksidley

May I please use this photo in a blog post?

eksidley
11 years ago
I'd give you photo credit and include a link back to this page (or any other page you'd prefer I link to instead)
Contemporary Deck · More Info

Comments (9)

• PRO
    dSPACE Studio Ltd, AIA
    11 years ago
    Yes, please go ahead and use our Roof Deck project in your blog. Please forward a link to the blog when it is launched - Best - Kevin dSPACE Studio
  • eksidley
    Original Author
    11 years ago
    Thank you so much! I added the photo to this blog post: http://www.cagedesignbuild.com/blog/2012/led-lights-for-your-yard/
  • petergarfield
    11 years ago
    hi, can you please tell me where the light fixtures (wall sconces) are from. thanks
  • PRO
    dSPACE Studio Ltd, AIA
    11 years ago
    Hi, great question. The landscape light fixtures are halogen MR-16s by SPJ Lighting in California. Thanks for your questions and good luck with your project.

dSPACE Studio's portfolio of work can been seen at www.dspacestudio.com
  • ideas 4j
    11 years ago
    no words to describe the work...would love to become someone like you some day!!
  • PRO
    dSPACE Studio Ltd, AIA
    11 years ago
    Yes, please go ahead and use our Roof Deck project in your blog. Please forward a link to the blog when it is launched - Best - Kevin dSPACE Studio
  • ideas 4j
    11 years ago
    Thanks Kevin but your reply is not to my comment, I was just appreciating the work. I love your work-all your work and thats why commented on the pic. I am also an Architect basically more into interiors now. If I need any suggestions hope you will guide me. Thanks
  • ideas 4j
    11 years ago
    Thank you & surely will upload pics on completion!
Sponsored
Kitchen Kraft
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars39 Reviews
Ohio's Kitchen Design Showroom |11x Best of Houzz 2014 - 2022