What stain is used here on this kitchen? brand and color please?
aggies4him
June 8, 2012 in Photo Questions
A Fillinger Inc
Stain was done by Spectrum Interiors in Milwaukee, WI. 414.228.9090. I can look into this for you. Thank you for your time and have a great day!
July 11, 2012 at 10:38am   
aggies4him
I tried calling, they told me it was a mix and they couldn't figure out what it was. But if you can find out , that would be fantastic! Thank you.
July 11, 2012 at 6:23pm   
A Fillinger Inc
If Spectrum does the finishing on our millwork it is normally a separate contract between spectrum and our customer. We are currently, strictly a millwork manufacturer, we do not apply any finishing. Spectrum does mix stains and produce custom stain matches often. I was told that Spectrum Interiors did a custom match to the existing stain in other rooms in the home on this job. If spectrum is unsure on the color I unfortunately will not be able to answer your question. Custom stain matches are based on samples provided by a customer. Spectrum does such a great job mixing stain to match existing, I an unsure how they manage their custom stains but I believe it is looked at on a per-job basis. I wish I could be more help but that is the best I can do. Thank you again for your interest in our company.
July 11, 2012 at 8:34pm     
Drape dilemma... Too short!
So I didn't do my research on what the appropriate...
Back Splash on unusual wall
I don't know if I should continue the stone behind...
Orange room decoration?
I am painting my room a light orange (1st pic) and...
need help for colour stain for my house
There is old clapboard on the house, i'm pulling that...