I can't find this piece in the RSH catalogue - any advice on how to get it?
June 12, 2012 in Photo Questions
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Madison McCord Interiors
You could get this piece at Madison McCord Interiors. www.madisonmccord.com
2 Likes   June 12, 2012 at 8:06PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
I can't find it anywhere! Where can I get it!
Buy it?
0 Likes   April 20, 2013 at 5:23AM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Need help designing a beautiful deck for this majestic building!
We recently purchased an old building overlooking the...
Omg I just bought a couch and I want to return it but can't. Help me m
Room is across from kitchen at the entrance of the...
"Getting new lighting for my kitchen"
I am getting rid of florescent light fixture above...
My LR is missing something...
Happy holidays! I used a lot of your great advice...
Patio cover placement
We want to build a patio cover over an outdoor kitchen....
© 2014 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™