Wall Color
Janie Y
June 14, 2012 in Photo Questions
What is the wall color please?
Bob Michels Construction, Inc.
It is a faux finish on the walls. It took several tries to get the look the owner was looking to achieve. Thank you for your interest!
1 Like   June 14, 2012 at 8:33AM
momof5x
That is the same wall colour I have chosen, it is gorgeous, great room, will try to follow this whole sample in mine if possible, post a pic later if I can. Great work!
1 Like   June 21, 2012 at 3:57AM
Bob Michels Construction, Inc.
Thanks momof5x! Looking forward to seeing it!
1 Like   June 21, 2012 at 12:04PM
momof5x
Update: Everytime I see this wall colour. I know it is the colour I want for my room, but unfortunately it had to be changed to my second option which was Chilli and cream. However, I can still use the the same colours and items and follow the items ideas etc using this room as a basis. I have found the lamps same shapes as the shades but with colours to match the new wall colour, I have bought white items and pictures frames, and furniture will have the same leg shapes as I love these. So far so good, once it is all done, I hope to get a pic done but still early. Either way , this room has inspired me :)
0 Likes   September 30, 2012 at 10:21PM
Kim Odell
I understand it's a faux finish, but could you share what color and which paints you used?
1 Like   November 21, 2012 at 9:08AM
cseedle
Did anyone share the wall paint color? I couldnt see the answer in the responses. Thx
0 Likes   January 22, 2013 at 2:15PM
ranand
I would love to know the wall color and Brand as well please...
0 Likes   February 1, 2013 at 11:44AM
momof5x
Sorry just saw these posts so I can share what my option was anyway :) Hope that helps. I chose 'Beauty' as it is known in Jotun paints but to get the Faux look it will take a painter with experience. I saw a program on this and it has to be done by someone who knows what they are doing. I love the above , it is just perfectly done!

Anyway, so much as I loved this specific colour ( I did see the similar samples of Jotun on my walls and chose it still after seeing it) but hubby changed it to Chilli :o also by Jotun which is spectacular with a deep cream. I have lots of large windows so this choice for me was easy we also have spotlights in the ceiling so it will set off a real nice atmosphere at night.

The room above has been my inspiration though and a good guideline for me. I already have similar shaped shades, similar bed, I just love that purple on the bed too, can't find that colour bedding but adding it in form of cushions etc..just touches. I have really nice picture frames too, so building slowing towards this. I will post a pic of it when we move soon.
1 Like   February 1, 2013 at 10:30PM
Bob Michels Construction, Inc.
Lookng forward to seeing the results, sorry to those loking foe the remidy. Achieving faux finish is very difficult and again, took several tries and variations. We completed the project in 2006, and the owners decorator contracted the faux finishes.
0 Likes   February 2, 2013 at 5:29AM
ranand
Thanks so much for the information.....it looks fantastic!
0 Likes   February 2, 2013 at 6:03AM
Holy bathroom
I am moving into a condo. It is a rental so I am limited...
nadiagravely
Show us your Christmas tree!
Only 2 days left until Christmas, and we want to see...
Jeannie Nguyen
living room design
I would like furnishing ideas for a step down living...
tinatbop
Converting 2BHK to 3BHK
We are planning to buy a new apartment which is a 2BHK...
akshayapradeep
Need help with living room!!
I moved 3 months ago and have the large modular sofa...
tardan