Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
houzzerpolls

5 Cool Pools from Miami Area Designers! Which one is your favorite?

Houzz Polls
11 years ago
last modified: 11 years ago
These 5 photos are some of the most popular pools in Miami and the surrounding areas on Houzz. Which one should swim away with the win?

VOTE and let us know what you like about it!

Comments (29)

• Bree Palmer
    11 years ago
    I would like all of the above!! So awesome!
  • Vanessa Garcia
    11 years ago
    i think is very nice and i can enjoy with my family and friends.....
  • jeanne Rodriguez
    11 years ago
    no,,,no,,I will not vote this time..no like ...
  • myosotis
    11 years ago
    Ocean front residence gets my vote, simple and elegant.
  • Diann
    11 years ago
    Casas got my vote I could visualize beautiful comfortable pieces surrounding this pool with several lovely tables and umbrellas . Its lacking one thing an outside kitchen would have been nice thrown into the mix. Might be there just can see it.. Love the color of the house and trim as well Beautiful our style of house. If I was to choose a 2nd it would be Santa M, this space has some really nice amenities around the pool. A great place to hang out and relax with the right outside furnishings. I guess since none of these places were decorated in anyway it is up to the eyes of the beholder to get the mind juices going and make the areas more welcoming .
  • Jason Shepard
    11 years ago
    I couldn't find one I liked, so I didn't vote this time around...
  • PRO
    Marie Meko, Allied ASID
    11 years ago
    I voted for ACOYA because it showed so much imagination.
    Marie Meko
  • groveraxle
    11 years ago
    I vote for the one below:
    [houzz=
    Desert Gold Travertine Pavers · More Info
    ]
  • Diann
    11 years ago
    grover Now since you threw this pool in looks like a lot of fun and would pick it if it was listed Oh well PICK IT ANYWAY
  • Mary Sheesley
    11 years ago
    I think they are all to simple and plain for such beautiful homes
  • PRO
    Vicki Halliday
    11 years ago
    I can't vote this time. I looked and looked and there wasn't one pool that looked enticing. None of them looked like they were ever used and only the second one looked like it remotely worked with the architecture of the house.
  • colts222
    11 years ago
    The ACOYA design is just so spectacular. The others are nice, but fall short on the wow factor.
  • morgana44
    11 years ago
    Acoya..what is that a pool or an elongated hot tub. Glass Houzz - great but not much space for lounge chairs, etc. and still give you room to move around. Santa Maria got my vote for pool size and lounge space. In addition minimum landscaping and plenty of privacy. Ocean Front residence had a beautiful view - but grass around a pool is a nightmare - the mower always tosses clippings into the pool whether the wind is blowing in at direction or not. lol. Casa Servillanas would have gotten my vote if I could have voted twice. Minimum landscaping, plenty of space for lounge chairs, tables and people.
  • eileenhansen
    11 years ago
    I don't think the photos of these pools really did them justice. The first one is most unique so it got my vote.
  • PRO
    BE Landscape Design
    11 years ago
    sorry, way too ostentatious. not my style at all.
  • PRO
    Interiors Unleashed
    11 years ago
    I like the Santa Maria Residence Pool because the style could be used anywhere, any back yard. The privacy wall serves for safety as well and makes the swimming experience cozy and private.
  • PRO
    Sacred Spaces Home & Garden
    11 years ago
    Looks like I'm in the minority here but I really love the Santa Maria Pool the best. It looks cozy and like something that a regular person could have.
  • greggoose
    11 years ago
    All of them look like decorative pools, nothing that someone would actually swim in. Where are the loungers, chairs, table and umbrella?
  • myosotis
    11 years ago
    Boutique-de-la-Mer, I love the Santa Maria Pool also, but I voted for Ocean Front, I guess I love extremes. Santa Maria is kind of busy, and Ocean is super simple.
  • Caroline Murphy
    11 years ago
    None of the above. All are too formal and stark. The Acoya is the only one that shows promise. Rumba music playing but as with the others too narrow as it expects only a very few real swimmers.
  • Laurel Ennis
    11 years ago
    I detest pools that are any colour other than pool aqua! Who wants to swim in black/brown/dark green water? It just looks filthy. How would you even see if it is dirty?
  • Laurie M
    11 years ago
    I don't really like any of them....none of them look inviting. If anything, I would vote for the ocean front one because of the palm trees and ocean but didn't like the color or shape of the pool. Where is all the lounge furniture so you can enjoy the pool?
  • rick2600
    11 years ago
    ACOYA
    Showed most imagination, creativity, and thought towards function and purpose. Allows for ease of conversation with pool users to those outside pool (face to face, a distinct advantage of a raised pool vs suken) Considering the design envioronment in which it is placed seems to be the winner of the 5.
  • Tricia Robinson
    10 years ago
    I voted for Glass Houzz because the pool seemed to go with the architecture better but I'd want it to be an infinity edge pool with a terrific city/ocean/lake view. It would look 100 times better with furniture and plants on the patio. The one I liked least was the Ocean Front. I think it would be full of grass all the time. It needs the patio to go right up to the edge from the house.
  • anne dee
    10 years ago
    I agree with Tricia Newman about the glass houzz.
  • PRO
    Wise Pool & Spa Service, Inc.
    9 years ago
    I voted for Glass Houzz because the pool mimicked the architecture the best. The pool seemed to blend with the house, like it was supposed to be there. An infinity edge would have benefited the design and would have created a nice sound for the backyard environment. Nice job!
  • PRO
    Intex Design and Construction
    7 years ago

That first one, clever design!!!

• PRO
    Cameron's Design
    7 years ago

They're all absolutely beautiful, but Acoya is my personal favorite--just dazzling!

Sponsored
CHC & Family Developments
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, Ohio