Where can I buy these chairs?
June 24, 2012 in Photo Questions
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
McGonigal Signature Homes
They are from HomeSense/Winners in Canada which is like TJ Maxx, Ross or Marshall's in the USA. They are one of those items that you might not see there again. Sorry, not much help.
June 25, 2012 at 6:41am   
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Where can I find the fabric on those chairs???
November 20, 2012 at 5:27pm   
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
McGonigal Signature Homes
I bought them from HomeSense in Canada, likely won't find them again. You cannot order furniture from the store, it's like Ross and TJ Maxx in the USA.
November 25, 2012 at 6:45am   
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Madison McCord Interiors
If you are looking for a source in the USA, Madison McCord Interiors does these chairs in many fabrics, nailhead choices and wood leg finishes. www.madisonmccord.com
December 8, 2012 at 12:41pm     
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Paint or not to paint?
Not sure if we should paint the master bath. If we...
POLL: What is your yard like?
What is the current state of affairs for your own backyard?...
Hip Hop Instrumentals Online
Grizzly Beatz is an online beats store featuring a...
Which chandelier should I install?
I need help choosing a chandelier for my living room....
Office/guest room
We have an empty room to start with! This is going...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™