What are these blinds called? Color? Brand? Thx!

chungeladyJune 27, 2012
Master Bedroom · More Info
ypetrone
Lisa, I admire your work and the fact that you respond to questions so quickly. I was wondering if you could tell me in detail what window treatments you used. We purchased the St James collection from Restoration Hardware anad are looking for a beachy master bedroom, similar to this. Thanks Again!
    Bookmark   August 29, 2012 at 4:31PM
Design By Lisa
I apologize that your question has gone unanswered for so long - it "slipped through the cracks" somehow. The shades that we used in this room are a natural grass shade in a natural color. They are not quite as light in person as they appear in the photo. The manufacturer is Woven Woods and I purchased them through a local showroom in our area, so I don't know for sure if they sell directly to the public or not. Smith and Noble offers similar products as does Hunter Douglas.You have the option of ordering these lined, but we did not, and so they filter the light, but do not block it out completely. We added the panels so that the clients could block out more of the sunlight when needed. We had the panels made locally and they are a neutral colored velvet fabric. I hope that this helps! Lisa
2 Likes    Bookmark   April 7, 2013 at 2:20PM
Living Room Design help needed!!
Now that our kitchen remodel is almost done, we'd like...
mamadubbs
Starting from scratch
Hi, my first post! We have a new build house and a...
emmauk
Help with cabinet color and wall color
We are going to be able to have these cabinets repainted...
Vanessa Owensby
what color to paint the front door??
My front door opens right "Smack-Dab" into...
snazzisteel
Position of vanity
Our master bathroom has 2 separate vanities where we...
tazellmer