Pantry Dimensions
avhudler
June 28, 2012 in Photo Questions
What are the dimensions of this pantry? How deep is it and what is the distance between shelves?
The French Tradition
We built this custom pantry 27" deep. The interior is 46" wide. The lower section has 3 pullouts on each side spaced 10" apart. The upper section has 2 18" deep shelves. The first one is spaced at 18" above the countertop and the second one is 16" above that.
September 27, 2012 at 11:35am     
ingridstrydom
My pantry is in a corner, north side wall, and is very hot in winter, and hot in summer. I need a pantry on a inside wall, and i like the idea that the kitchen appliances is already plug in.
April 29, 2013 at 6:29pm   
onthecoast1
This is an excellent way to hide the inexpensive microwave, toaster oven, and toaster that gets used frequently; but toaster ovens give off so much heat. Wouldn't the door need to remain open to use the microwave and toaster oven, and left open to cool off?
September 13, 2013 at 9:00am     
The French Tradition
@1decoratingqueen1:
Yes. We always tell our customers they must leave the door open to use the appliances and we recommend they have their electrician wire in a cutoff switch to ensure safety.
September 14, 2013 at 6:43am     
lh2835
I was thinking that it would be perfect with pockets on each side to slide the doors into for daily use(I am thinking like entertainment centers used to have) and then pull them out and close the pantry when company is coming.
October 8, 2013 at 10:26am     
need help for my small kitchen dining set
I am your big fan Can you do me a favor i moved in...
Preschool Building Help
My husband and I are purchasing this commercial building...
Driveway dilemma
Our driveway needed to be repaved...It was torn up...
Need help with paint
I'm in the middle of tiling my bathroom and am having...
New set up for living room
Need some help on what sofa set up to get with this...