where did you get the knobs?
June 30, 2012 in Photo Questions
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Restoration Hardware sells these knobs.
July 19, 2012 at 5:49AM   
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Saw some like them at Lowe's too
July 23, 2012 at 7:58PM   
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Help me finish this room
We love our new living room / dining room. We have...
How much space to allow around a freestanding tub?
I have a bathroom with the shower on the right and...
how to remove wallpaper from sheetrock
we bought a house a few weeks ago, kitchen and bathrooms...
Biggest household bone of contention?
Is it the direction of the toilet paper? Someone leaves...
Pet memorials in your yard?
We recently lost our pet cat. At the risk of bringing...
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™