khomfeltJuly 1, 2012
is the island top granite? what is the name?
Various Work · More Info
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Carolina Design Associates, LLC
It is marble called Calcutta gold.
    Bookmark   July 2, 2012 at 5:47PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Please tell me what the what the countertop is on main cabinets.
2 Likes    Bookmark   July 5, 2012 at 6:56AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Many thanks - I love your combination of natural and black/white elements!
    Bookmark   July 15, 2012 at 5:46AM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
which benjamin moore paint color for kitchen cabinets?
Hi, I am having kitchen cabinets custom made for our...
Needing advice for retaining wall replacement work
A rather long background to be given, but I need advice. My neighbors'...
Ginger Morgan
Need help with walls of windows
I'm not sure how/where to add curtains to this wall...
Starting Over-need advice
We got rid of all our living room furniture and are...
Need help picking the right color/style pillows
We're staging our house for resale and added a new...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™