Deminsions, manufacturer, and more pictures
robertsicc
July 2, 2012 in Photo Questions
Hi,

Can you tell me how deep this is. Was this custom made or was it out or a very cool catalog? I would also love to see what this looks like closed. Are there any more pictures you could post or send?

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,
Venegas and Company
This is a custom designed Food Larder. It is 25" deep. If you look at our Showroom folder, you can see more images of it.
July 2, 2012 at 9:06am     
cirick
I was just on your website and could not find the showroom folder, I looked at all you slide shows. Could you post the link to this on your website?
August 1, 2012 at 4:38am   
Venegas and Company
If you go to our website, www.venegasandcompany.com and look under our traditional work - it is image #22.
August 1, 2012 at 9:34am   
cirick
I didn't recognize it closed. Is this something you sell? If so do you have a catalog price list and specs. I also liked the dish rack next to it. Very interesting mixing finishes. For people like me who can't make up their minds...Love to see the whole kitchen.
August 1, 2012 at 10:46am   
Venegas and Company
We custom make the pieces for each client, so yes it is something we sell. Where are you located? This used to be in our showroom, but it was sold a couple years ago. If you look under the Venegas and Company expansion project you can see a couple more images of the display! It was a fully functioning kitchen!
August 1, 2012 at 11:20am   
cirick
I live in Miami, Fl, but am building in Hickory Pointe, TN
August 1, 2012 at 11:46am   
robertsicc
I live in Northern New Jersey
August 1, 2012 at 12:10pm