Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
blackchamois

Backsplash Recommendations

blackchamois
11 years ago
One of the counter options I am considering for white shaker cabinets is the Caesarstone Pebble shown in this photo.

The gray and white combination lends itself nicely to soft blues, however, I would prefer not to have the blues in my kitchen. (Love it for my master bedroom, but I like more of the grays and tans for the kitchen/living room area.)

I would love to receive some recommendations for other options from the readers.

Thank you so much!
Soothing White and Gray Kitchen Remodel · More Info

Comments (9)

• PRO
    Normandy Remodeling
    11 years ago
    last modified: 11 years ago
    This homeowner opted to stay with the soothing grays for her space, and as you can see in these images, carried the theme throughout the surrounding areas.
  • joanna514
    11 years ago
    What type of tile was used for the back splash?
  • PRO
    Normandy Remodeling
    11 years ago
    The backsplash tile in these photos is Carrara Marble.
  • joanna514
    11 years ago
    Perfect thanks
  • merer
    11 years ago
    Is the herringbone carrara marble pattern made with the same subway tiles as the back splash or is it a just another variation of the subway tiles? We are looking to do something similar and wasn't sure if it the tiles were two different paterns or just the same tile using an actual herringbone carrara marble pattern.
  • sillysquares
    11 years ago
    where did you buy the carrera tiles?
  • lbclori
    11 years ago
    To blackchamois: If you're looking for more tan color in kitch/dining, look at ceasarstone "shitake" color. it looks fab with white cabs!
  • PRO
    Normandy Remodeling
    11 years ago
    Sarah: these particular tiles were sourced from "The Tile Shop."
Sponsored
MAC Design + Build
Average rating: 4.3 out of 5 stars18 Reviews
Loudon County Full-Service Design/Build Firm & Kitchen Remodeler