What is the product wrapped around sharp edge of culvert? How applied? This is a great idea!
July 4, 2012 in Photo Questions
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Garden Hose, cut down one side and simply put on the sharp edge at the top. To keep it well attached, use exterior liquid nails and it'll stay put. Comes in several colors.
July 4, 2012 at 12:13pm     
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Your creativity is genius! You have my admiration. :)
July 4, 2012 at 2:14pm     
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Thank you! I am glad you like it! I am trying to be brave and innovative in any work i do and take people i work for and with on a journey. Yes you can simply split a hose and no liquid nails needed, it will just stay there. You may want to replace hose later, so any glue is not recommended. I hope it helps.
August 28, 2012 at 11:37am     
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Patricia Miles
This is brilliant!
July 12, 2013 at 3:29pm   
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Victorian 3rd floor renovation
I have a 1904 victorian home that has a floored 3rd...
Back Porch Decor? What do you think?
I am trying to spiff up the back porch and would love...
Need Help with Family Room
I have a dilemma with what I should do with my family...
Front door color
I know in need a total makeover for the exterior of...
Redoing kitchen for resale--white? Which granite?
We are putting our townhome up for sale. Kitchen is...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™