What brand "white" bathroom tub/toilet matches Daltile Arctic White Subway tile?
akcorcoran
Hi - I am hoping someone else has been through this since so many folks use Daltile Arctic White subway tiles.

We're doing Daltile Arctic White subway tiles in my daughters' bathroom. The tiles will go behind the toilet and in the tub with an accent glass tile as a border. I know that the different toilet/tub manufactures have different whites, especially Kohler. Can anyone tell me which brand best matches the Arctic White white? I need to get the whole set for a new bathroom so I don't have to match anything else.

Alexa
jsmccabe78
Greetings. Curious - did you ever figure this out? Find myself in the same situation. Also, did you end up getting arctic white from daltile via a contractor or elsewhere? Thanks in advance. Cheers. - James
0 Likes   November 13, 2012 at 8:54PM
smldesigns
I would call a local tile store that carries Daltile and ask, but I am almost positive that it's Kohler's white fixtures that matches.
0 Likes   November 13, 2012 at 9:24PM
akcorcoran
Hi! I did actually use Daltile Arctic White tile in my girls' bathroom. And, I have to say that I did not find that it was great with Kohler white. Kohler's white isn't exactly white - it probably wouldn't bother lots of folks but it bothered me! I went with American Standard and find the whites are about the best match. The tub is their Americast, actually.

I will try to attach a photo. Oh, and they did NOT carry Arctic White at Home Depot - only Snow White (yep, not kidding on that.). You may be able to order it - I didn't ask bc we went through an independent tile store and my contractor got the contractor discount.

Again, I'm kind of nuts this way. I am the gal that lays out all the natural tiles for my tile guy so that all the color tones and veining appear the way I want it to!
0 Likes   November 13, 2012 at 9:34PM
akcorcoran
Ok, these aren't great photos. The room wasn't totally finished but you can see the whites. Good luck!
0 Likes   November 13, 2012 at 9:42PM
jsmccabe78
thanks for the thoughts/ ideas and pics. looks great. our bathroom is going to look very similar!
0 Likes   November 14, 2012 at 4:48AM
What color should I paint the exterior of my house?
I live on a small cul de sac of 9 homes. There is only...
Ditch the railing?
Help, the contractor is on his way!! We're redoing...
Curtain Color and Placement
Hello, Looking for assistance with curtain color and...
Powder room help please
West indian style home. Powder room needs some excitement....