Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
reyquinones

Where can I buy those chairs?

reyquinones
11 years ago
I absolutely LOVE the chairs, it would be great to know where I can find them.
Modern Tropical Courtyard · More Info

Comments (5)

• PRO
    Glenna Partridge Garden Design
    11 years ago
    The chairs are antique balinese chairs and I purchased them in Vancouver at a shop that has sadly gone out of business. You might be able to find another shop that specializes in antique indonesian furniture and share this photo with them...maybe they have a source for you. I hope this helps!
  • PRO
    Kayu Sugih Teak
    11 years ago
    Hi everyone,

We are from Indonesia, with office in Bali and teak wood manufacturing facility in Jepara.
    We do know the design of the chairs, yes, it is antique. The base design is originated from Java, and this model on the photo is mixed with Balinese culture's design. They are beautiful antiques.

However, should you and everyone else wish to source these kinds of antiques, please do let us know. Or, we welcome everyone to use our facility in re-production this particular item and basically any items that you wish.

Hope we are helping everyone by this information.
  • cleverlady
    2 years ago

do you have a website?

• felizlady
    2 years ago

These chairs have very low seats. Once you sit down that low, you may need help getting yourself up and out of them unless you are very short or an athlete. I would look for similar chairs with regular-height seats.

• cleverlady
    2 years ago

Thank you

Sponsored
Interior Style by Marisa Moore
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars57 Reviews
Northern Virginia Interior Designer - Best of Houzz 2013-2020!