Could you tell me how this image is framed?
July 9, 2012 in Photo Questions
I am enlarging a photo to 3'x4' and want this, I think, frameless look. Thanks in advance.
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Committed Photography, Inc.
I could be wrong but it looks like a plexi face mount. If you're ever looking for any plexi face mounted art take a look at our site. Everything you see can be printed in a number of sizes, plexi face mounted, and shipped worldwide -
July 9, 2012 at 7:56PM     
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
twenty7 design
The large photo is a glossy print mounted on gator board.
December 6, 2012 at 9:17AM   
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Small world, the image of the corner of an acrylic face mount was taken from our website at We produce this frameless pieces out of Seattle
April 4, 2013 at 6:59PM     
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Giant Gator Art?
First, thank you to GroverAxle who helped me get started...
How many walls should I paint?
I've started painting a guest room in a quilted fashion...
Any suggestions for finishing my kitchen/living room
Hi all! I have been working on my kitchen for a while...
Need help with an exterior paint color
I just bought a fixer-upper and the exterior paint...
Kitchen backsplash ideas??
Need help deciding on a backsplash in our kitchen....
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™