Where can I find the faucet and handles?
Susanna Carey
July 9, 2012 in Photo Questions
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Rustica Hardware
We carry a faucet just like that. Call us at 1-800-891-8312 to get a price.
1 Like   July 10, 2012 at 11:33AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Quality Bath
You can purchase the Barber Wilsons Three Hole Bridge Mixer and Sidespray at http://www.qualitybath.com/product~name~Barber+Wilsons+RFC1030~ID~4743.htm
1 Like   July 10, 2012 at 11:46AM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Paint Ideas for Kitchen
I'm on a tight budget, and I despise the wall color...
Tabor Jorns
I misjudged furniture I bought online and can't return it...Help!
Can you suggest a way to recoup my investment? I purchased...
My LR is missing something...
Happy holidays! I used a lot of your great advice...
Living Room Layout
Hello! This is my first post here. We have a fairly...
Kayla Ryan
Modern Rustic Master with Ensuite_Cohesive Design Needed
Need help pulling together this large master bedroom...
© 2014 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™