July 9, 2012 in Photo Questions
what is the material used for the back splash and where can u buy it?
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Smith & Vansant Architects PC
The backsplash is the same as the countertops - Danby Marble. This was purchased through Shaker Hill Granite Co. in Enfield VT. Danby Marble is the stone where most of the monuments in Washington D.C. are quarried from.
Hope that helps!
July 12, 2012 at 3:00pm   
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
July 12, 2012 at 11:03pm   
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Vessel Sink
What are the advantages/disadvantages of a vessel sink?...
What color should I paint this small bedroom?
Main floor is getting painted next week. Mostly SW...
Knotty alder cabinets are having blotchy stain appearance, help.
We applied different Sherwin William stains to our...
Urgent Input Needed on Master Shower Stall
New construction 12,000 sq ft home with walk in 4'...
How expensive is the Taj Majal Quartzite?
I am comparing the Fantasy Brown granite & Taj Majal...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™