Need ideas to add curb appeal to this 1950's home
darlene2012
My family recently moved into this 1950's home and are saving for a reno/addition in the next 5-7 years. In the meantime I would like to add some curb appeal and am in desparate need of some advice. My issues are with the aluminium siding ithat s emerald green and the pinkish colored brick. I would also like to minimize the focus on the corner windows. Is there anything that I could do to help this house?
I love your house! Are you able to paint the siding? How do you feel about painting brick?

I actually really like the corner windows, but I think you could make them feel more balanced by adding shutters to the middle window as well.
6 Likes   July 10, 2012 at 3:07PM
ej610
I would take off the shutters, leave the brick, and paint the siding. The reason I would leave the brick is, since you'll be renovating the house in the future, it would be a waste of time and money to do anything with it now. I would also remove the rose bushes.
5 Likes   July 10, 2012 at 3:14PM
E2 Illumination Designs
A couple things jump out to me. I would remove the shutters and scale down the landscaping at the front entry and relocating the rose bushes. I think you could paint either or both the siding and brick. Great cozy home!
0 Likes   July 10, 2012 at 3:35PM
caclark2012
edging the yard would help
0 Likes   July 10, 2012 at 3:38PM
caclark2012
also take out the floors and make a landscape bed around the large tree(s) and mulch dark brown
0 Likes   July 10, 2012 at 3:39PM
caclark2012
correction take out the flowers and make a landscape bed around the large tree(s) mulch landscape beds with the dark brown mulch
0 Likes   July 10, 2012 at 3:40PM
HI - Your new house is so pretty already ! Don't get rid of the rose bushes , they are beautiful . Just add some peonies and some daylillies and some low bright green ornamental grass plants and put a low rustic split rail fence in front , let it age and grey. I think adding shutters to the small upper window would look better. When you put green with red brick, it makes the brick look more red. But the green is so pretty and why be like everyone elses house. So , if you are going to paint the siding ,Benjamin Moore Paints " Ranchwood CC-500 " goes great with any brick and leave the trim white.Paint the ranchwood on the garage door too. Then paint an awsome bright color on the front door. You could possibly put a white railing around the top of the garage. If you replace the siding ( which I don't think you should until the remodel) then a cedar board in a medium stain would look nice.I don't think you need to do too much , before you do your big remodel .Hope your family has many happy years in your new home.
6 Likes   July 10, 2012 at 4:19PM
darlene2012
Thanks for all of you comments!!
Should we add shutters to the windows on the main floor? What color paint for the front door? Here is another picture of the front from a different position.
0 Likes   July 10, 2012 at 5:26PM
artsyphartsy_home_maker
Your roses are beautiful but they seem to block the view of the front of the house, maybe consider transplanting them to another location in your back yard. Then feature that huge tree instead, do this by putting a circle of black mulch around it which is then edged by a circle of decorative rocks {tip: dont burry the trunk of the tree in mulch, it will kill the tree}. Also, I notice the front left window when facing the house is blocked by the shrub, maybe consider trimming the bush down so the window is clearly visible. These changes should improve the look of your home in my humble opinion.Good luck!
3 Likes   July 10, 2012 at 5:44PM
betsyweisberg

Go one color for the body of the house, have shutters on top and bottom windows,and a traditional pop color on the front door. Minimize the bushes adding traditional roses and texture plants.
It will be great, congratulations.
0 Likes   July 10, 2012 at 6:51PM
Toni Yates
I like the house, too. I think maybe painting the brick (white) and adding a pergola or arch at the walk from the drive. I love the roses! Black door.
1 Like   July 11, 2012 at 3:07AM
serryjw
Personally, I would prefer to see the shutters/front door black, not white. I think the white is too stark.
The biggest change I would make is do SOMETHING with the driveway. You have sooooooo much driveway that is just boring cement, it makes no statement. I'd work on finding a way to encompass the black from the shutters and the green from the house. http://www.systempavers.com/interlocking-pavers.aspx
CAN someone tell me how to post a hyperlink!
0 Likes   July 11, 2012 at 5:34AM
Dar Eckert
Nice house. I agree that a pergola or porch the length of the house would be nice. It would minimize the brick. Paint the trim on the two little windows the same color as the brick to make them less noticeable. I think I would remove all the shutters since you have a wide trim on the windows. The shutters emphasize the corner location because they are not uniform. I don't think I would paint anything the colors are fine however, adding a railing to the garage would unify the garage and house. Make the railing wide wood painted white. Put an X between the posts of the railing instead of spindles like on this railing around the screen porch.

4 Likes   July 11, 2012 at 5:59AM
ki104164
I would say paint the siding and the corner windows the same color, they will blend in. also move the roses as they block the view of the house.
0 Likes   July 11, 2012 at 6:20AM
leilasplace
You have a lovely home. I would consider removing the rose bushes and putting in hostas around the tree. They grow well in the shade and are very complimentary to most landscapes.
0 Likes   July 11, 2012 at 6:31AM
pivoines
Love the house, I would put shutters on the middle window, paint the siding a medium charcoal grey, paint the front door a dark charcoal grey, take the enormous bush in front of the house (left) out of there, relocate one or two of the rose bushes in its place, add window boxes to the front windows. (not the tiny one). under the little window ,I would add a small pyramid tree, to balance awkward size, then, beef up the front door by adding molding on the left in line with the small roof (looks like a foot or so) and a more normal one on the other side ,paint it in the dark charcoal also.then wait until your reno is done to do anything else. it should look lovely. good luck
0 Likes   July 11, 2012 at 6:38AM
Erica_N_Jason Albright
personally, I think you should rid of the shutters. I am not a fan of shutters if your windows are all different sizes. and because the top ones are on the corner and you can't have shutters on the outer part it looks weird. I totally agree that the green paint color needs to go! But like someone above said, i wouldn't necessarily paint over the brick just yet because of your renovation. It might be something you want in the long run. I think painting the upper portion and garage a lighter color (a creamy white) would be beautiful. Take down the awning above the door. Paint the door black. Replace the light fixture on the garage (black) and it needs to be a bit bigger. Now for the landscaping. I think your yard is screaming for a picket fence and then you could even put an arbor where the walk meets the drive. Move the rose bushes back (towards the front) near the fence, make a pretty garden and use dark brown mulch. As far as near the house, you need to trim down that bush that is blocking the window. (i would suggest when you do the reno that you replace that tiny window with a mullioned pane to match the other side and get rid of the tiny little window next to the door. I think your house is very cute! and even without a huge reno, could look adorable with just some minor updates!
2 Likes   July 11, 2012 at 6:41AM
Alan Brookman
The problem with the house is that the entry gets lost in the facade. The garage tends to dominate, and is the first thing the eye is drawn to. You need to play up the entry: minimize the drive way or add a separate pedestrian walk from the sidewalk/street, use a bold color on the door, add lighting, etc. You could even mix materials in the driveway to distinguish the pedestrian walk if you wanted it to do double duty; brick for people, concrete for cars, or maybe even turf block.
0 Likes   July 11, 2012 at 9:21AM
Micah Dickinson
You have a beautiful house! I would do the following:

1) Move the rose bushes to form a hedge alongside the driveway.
2) Leave the brick as-is.
3) Paint everything that is currently green (body of house) white.
4) Paint everything that is currently white (door, trim and shutters) a green/grey color. (Perhaps a darker hue on the door.)
5) Install a low white picket fence along the street in front.
6) Place a white wrought-iron bench diagonally in the yard on the right side (from your photo's perspective) corner of the yard, next to the house, facing the corner where the street and driveway meet.
3 Likes   July 11, 2012 at 9:45AM
Micah Dickinson
Here's a rough photoshop hack of what I'd do:
3 Likes   July 11, 2012 at 10:33AM
darlene2012
Thanks Micah! Very thoughtful of you to do that. I was also thinking of removing the gable above the front door and beefing up the moulding around the door to make it stand out a little more. Any thoughts?
1 Like   July 11, 2012 at 10:42AM
Micah Dickinson
Personally I think the gable adds some nice depth to the front of your house, but if you do remove it then you would open up some really cool trim options for around the door. Good luck!
1 Like   July 11, 2012 at 10:44AM
32ndstreet
The house is lovely as it is, but I agree with adding shutters to the lower level and the upper middle window. You might consider removing the overhang above the front door and creating a more contemporary structure such as the pergola someone mentioned earlier. You may want shelter from the rain in which case a pergola won't provide it - a veranda with roof would be best, but costly.
Above the garage you could consider a railing with simple spindles (proper 'scale' of course) as a decorative touch. Enjoy your new space!
0 Likes   July 11, 2012 at 11:04AM
tinarice
Just me but I'd like to see a rail ? treatment to top of garage...one paint color for body of house and redesign cover for front door. Remember all in time. Good luck.
0 Likes   July 11, 2012 at 11:51AM
Easton Outdoor Nursery
Remove the large shrub that is hiding the window by the garage. That is where your eye s are directed when you first look at the picture you provided. Incorporate the large tree into a bed that also goes down the right side of the driveway Add low ground cover like what is on the other side of the walkway to tie it in. The end result that you want is to have the person looking at the house be directed to the front door. Also transplant the roses into the new bed and use them as accent plants.
0 Likes   July 11, 2012 at 12:19PM
Easton Outdoor Nursery
May also consider staining the drive and walkway with a brown or darker color to soften its appearance.
1 Like   July 11, 2012 at 12:22PM
memo3
Remove the shrubs in front of the house and the one on the right corner.
Add new fresh shrubs in front of the house and plant a small deciduous tree on the right corner a good ten feet out from the corner.
Plant a tree in the side yard on the left. You need some height over there so the garage doesn't look like such an appendage.
Move the rose bushes to the left side of the driveway and use as a border along the driveway. Don't plant them so close to the drive that you'll catch clothing on them getting in and out of the car.
Paint the white metal edging at the top of the garage the same green as the siding. Make a narrow (18" deep) pergola to go in front of the garage and grow some vines up it from each side to soften the boxy shape of the garage. Roses would look great, clematis may be easier to get to grow up it and they are beautiful too. Look for the type that needs minimal trimming each spring.
Remove the shutters entirely and do some faux painting in green to make the very outside edges of those window's trim look like the corners are sided. This will make the windows look uniform in size.
Take the over hang off that is above the front door.
Paint the front door black so it shows against the brick.
Replace the lighting fixtures with larger black fixtures to blend the black door to the rest of the house.
Trim or edge along all sidewalks, the driveway and along the front curb to give the lawn a cleaner look.
Only add a picket fence to both sides of the front yard, out near the street, if you can afford to. It would look charming but I think your home is pretty enough without it. Save this money for your remodel.
Good Luck!!
1 Like   July 11, 2012 at 4:01PM
simplyeclectic
I agree, the bush beside the garage detracts, I'd trim it to under window height first to see if I liked it. If not take it out. I would seriously consider putting 2 pergolas in. One directly in front of the garage door and the other coming off the house on the right. There's a climatis that has spidery white petals that have a very whimsical growth Americani??? Ameri something. If money permits, I would add a short lattice work fence on top of the garage to give the illusion that its already a master bedroom patio. (only has to be on front and side) I'd put some lattice panels on the back of the pergola on the right as well to screen and achieve a larger look and unify the front. Money permitting I'd put a canvass awning on the wall that cranks shut and open. Saves money by shading windows on that side and also promotes the idea of off bedroom patio. With luck a narrow matching curtain (to awning) hanging and tied to edge of house promotes that as well.

Ties the house together, ties in the shutters and front door and softens and enlarges the house as a whole. To punch it up a bit, stain the concrete driveway with a slate stain. Pergola and lattice embrace the house and are in keeping with the 50s style and as its again popular its a nice way to update and stay in character. I assume you liked the house for the 50s look so hopefully you'll not just enjoy the look of it but also the way that it lives. The back side of the latticework behind the pergola should be a nice spot to have your outdoor patio and still have some privacy from the street.

The front door and stop spot in front of it need a bigger statement. There's lots of choices, all include widening it, beefing up the supports and a more substantial roof in it. Many choices!!! So a quick look at an idea book at Home Depot or Lowe's should give you ideas! This will likely change the width of your walkway as well so time to begin to walk the path most convenient so you know where it needs to be because its the path of choice.

Good luck! No clue what you are thinking of for beginning quick fix budget.
0 Likes   July 11, 2012 at 7:38PM
simplyeclectic
I agree, the bush beside the garage detracts, I'd trim it to under window height first to see if I liked it. If not take it out. I would seriously consider putting 2 pergolas in. One directly in front of the garage door and the other coming off the house on the right. There's a climatis that has spidery white petals that have a very whimsical growth Americani??? Ameri something. If money permits, I would add a short lattice work fence on top of the garage to give the illusion that its already a master bedroom patio. (only has to be on front and side) I'd put some lattice panels on the back of the pergola on the right as well to screen and achieve a larger look and unify the front. Money permitting I'd put a canvass awning on the wall that cranks shut and open. Saves money by shading windows on that side (on top of the garage) and also promotes the idea of off bedroom patio. With luck a narrow matching curtain (to awning) hanging and tied to edge of house promotes that as well.

0 Likes   July 11, 2012 at 9:08PM
Linda
I like the rose bushes! I would add a narrow planting bed all the way along the driveway and then curve it around the sidewalk to join up with the foundation plantings on the right side of the house. Then I would get rid of the two bushes between the door and the garage, especially the one in front of the window. Then, I would plant a small decorative tree between the windows and possibly uplight it for accent. On the right side, an interesting topiary would look good under the small window next to the door.

I would remove the shutters since they accentuate how the windows are different sizes. My color choice would probably be a light bluish gray with white trim. For a dark accent color, try a deep rich color like a burgandy or oxblood. I like the traditional look, but with a slight twist on the trim color instead of the classic black. I wouldn't paint the brick, but the aluminum siding will look almost new with a good paint job. Be sure to use the right paint if you want it to last until you do your real remodel...look around for a good paint store, not just a big box store.
0 Likes   July 11, 2012 at 9:37PM
bethperson
Your house is essentially a nice '50s cubist form, with a few minimal Colonial Revival details. You probably want to decide whether to play up the Colonial accents (picket fence, white siding, green shutters) or the Modernist character. Personally, I think I'd accentuate the '50s Modernist - cubist feel and ditch the shutters-- adding shutters to the middle window will only accentuate the difference in sizes. The corner windows are a very cool, Modern accent (they're saying "look Ma, no hands-- no heavy beam at the corner is needed-- I'm Modern!") which will show up better without shutters. Maybe a very simple angular pergola or porch with a mid-century Modern feel (flat roof, perhaps glass) across the entire ground floor of the house would help disguise that the 1st floor windows are such different sizes. And maybe something similar on the front of the garage-- at least add some spiky plants or a vine on the left side. You might search online for photos of Eichler houses in California for ideas. I think I'd look for a Modern door-- perhaps a wide rectangular flat frame around translucent glass that's got a little woven or ribbed texture that can't be seen through. I agree with taking out the roses-- they're pretty but a little fussy, and a Modern, slightly spartan feeling would work better with the mid-century look; the tree is a work of art by itself! (Some uplighting on the tree would make it look dramatic at night.) Above all, think REALLY, REALLY HARD before you paint the brick-- it's now a maintenance-free surface, but once you paint it, you will have to keep painting it forever. Brick is such a rough surface, it sucks up a lot of paint, too. One of the other commenters mentioned that the green siding color plays up the redness of the brick-- absolutely right, since red & green are opposites on the color wheel. Complementary or harmonious colors on the aluminum siding might go better, such as a grey-blue or perhaps a yellowy ochre, olive, or rusty tan. Have fun!
1 Like   July 11, 2012 at 10:30PM
Cozy Casita
I love the roses ! They are supplying the 'curb appeal' right now and make the house look very cottage-like, the way they contrast the green siding (which I also think is very pretty on this particular house.) I agree that the big dark shrub, in front of the window, needs to go.The problem with the shutters is that, as they are, they make for very uneven spacing of the three windows (it looks as though there is only one shutter on each window, with the outside edges wide trim board .. or is that an optical illusion ?) I'd remove the shutters on the outer windows but add a pair to the centre window ,,, so as to bring the focus back to the middle of the house. I'd also add Austrian style window boxes (as long as you're keen on flowers!) and stuff them with trailing geraniums, which are practically impossible to kill (!) and come in lots of lovely colours. I'd also go for Easton's idea of staining the concrete driveway, as well as the idea of some sort of decorative railing above the garage, just to the height of the bottom of the window. I'd add a couple of big terracotta planter pots either side of your door .. and perhaps one to the right side of the garage, to help draw the focus back toward the house. Finally, right around where the sign is planted in the grass, I'd set a walkway. perhaps just using inexpensive stained concrete slabs, stepping stone style, and curved, in a semi-circle towards the front door. Some low shrubs planted to the left and following the curve of the path will take the straight edge off the driveway. I think I've spent around a thousand dollars (in my head!) so it must be time for bed ! Good luck with it all. It's a very pretty house to work with.
1 Like   July 11, 2012 at 11:35PM
edbarth
i would extend the covered entry out and make it wider with columns The idea would be to make it a covered porch. It would add instant appeal to your house. That bush beside the garage must either be radically trimmed or removed. Also if you do not want to paint the whole house, at least paint that facia on the front of the garage either white or brown. That makes the garage look too boxy.
0 Likes   July 12, 2012 at 5:34AM
edbarth
Looking at it again, the trim on the garage door also should be painted white.
0 Likes   July 12, 2012 at 5:38AM
COASTROAD Hearth & Patio
I think you should cover the garage & garage door with ivy so it looks like you're coming out of the Batcave when the door swings open.

And get rid of the odd shutters. : )
0 Likes   July 12, 2012 at 5:46AM
mugsy1703
Your house is top-heavy. Remove the shutters from the corner windows and maybe add shutter to the main floor windows instead. Relocate the rose bushes as they are hiding the main floor, adding to the top-heavy feeling. Painting the siding a less prominent color would help balance the space but may not be a viable option. If you paint the siding, paint the front door a bold colour, otherwise paint if glossy black.
0 Likes   July 14, 2012 at 4:14AM
Matt Patterson Custom Homes
Add a hip roof with a dormer on the garage. It would probably kill the corner window though.
0 Likes   July 14, 2012 at 9:23AM
victorianbungalowranch
I actually like the way the brackets for the little roof over the door relates to the windows on the door. It is so nice to have at least a little cover over a door, and it will look bare without it. It is difficult to properly add molding and whatnot to a brick surface.

I don't think it really needs much. Agree:

--Take out the big shrub
--Leave the roses, possibly with some sort of low fence (split rail?) behind them
--add a nice railing above the garage, with nice cornerposts, possible with Chippendale detail.
--Remove the shutters. It might be possible to cut them down to put as an accent on the little window next to the garage in a dark color, but probably would look better without any and a trellis and some softer landscaping to fill in that space. Rambling (white?) roses over a trellis and spilling over the canopy would not only fill in that gap, it will help draw the eye to the front door.
--Paint the aluminum siding. The siding looks like it is in excellent condition, probably because most of it is only on the higher part and doesn't get the normal dents and such. It s appropriate to the age of the house, and the width is what was popular then. You do need to do careful prep, but if done right, it will last quite awhile. I wouldn't rush into replacing it. I don't mind the green, but a blue grey, warm grey or mid-tone taupe or brown might be nice. Painting the molding between the brick and the upper portion a contrasting color might be a nice touch.
--Paint the garage door. Can't see it now, but would consider a darker version of what's on the siding.
--Do you have wood windows? If so, you can paint the casing to match the garage. Bright white is a little stark, but cream, grey or brown might be nice, depending on the paint scheme you pick. Wood window even from the 50s are worth keeping, and are nearly as efficient as new with proper glazing and storms, and last longer. John Leeke's Historic Homeworks, and The Craftsman Blog websites have a lot of info on that. If they are vinyl, it is better not to paint.
--Paint the front door.

So really, I think you only need a few tweaks to freshen it up a bit.

The corner windows were very popular in the 40s-50s, and were a way to bring a lot of light into a small bedroom. Can be a challenge with the window treatments, but do keep them. The irregular window placement doesn't bother me and can be minimized with a less contrasty paint scheme, even if you keep the white casings, and a trellis and/or some landscaping is added to fill in any awkward gaps. This too is characteristic of the 50s.

A modernist approach is also possible, but might require more changes. Cubic houses can be remodeled into a variety of styles fairly easily, maybe even Craftsman with a big wide porch, but I think it will be cheaper and easier to work with the neo-colonial/cottage aspect it already has.
0 Likes   Thanked by darlene2012    February 8, 2014 at 12:08PM
cindyguent
Like Micah's idea but garage looks a bit stark painted white. I would paint upper siding white first and see if green garage siding can stay as is. The flowers out front appear on my iPad to be peonies, which do not bloom long and need to be cut back severely afterward, therefore do not "deserve" front yard status. Dig up roots in fall or very early spring and plant elsewhere. Your yard already has low growth around the large tree so will look good as is. I would consider replacing front door unless you are going for a 50's look.
0 Likes   Thanked by darlene2012    February 15, 2014 at 2:26PM
Barnhart Gallery
Oh victorianbungalowranch, that's a long and thoughtful answer...probably wasted on a dilemma from two years ago. Argh these old posts that are popping up in the place of more current ones. Darlene hasn't posted back in over a year, and her dilemma is probably a thing of the past.
2 Likes   February 15, 2014 at 2:33PM
cindyguent
Omg, Barnhart. I just noticed that! Also, why do the same ones scroll round and round as if there are no new ones?
1 Like   February 15, 2014 at 3:10PM
Warner Decor
Hi! Looks like you have a lovely place! I think I would add two Adirondack chairs in the front yard: http://deciture.com/shop/outdoor/7/acacia-wood-adirondack-chair/
0 Likes   February 15, 2014 at 3:23PM
victorianbungalowranch
I just wrote a note to the Houzz folks to complain and offer suggestions to alter the feed, or to put in categories like they do with online magazines and newspapers. I also don't like the new bigger formatting of the email notifications that requires me to scroll down in the preview pane. Perhaps others can join me, and they will notice!
2 Likes   February 15, 2014 at 4:31PM
bubbasgma
Houzz has changed the formatting on the individual dilemma page. In the right-hand column, they have changed "Featured (Current) Discussion" to "Related (old) Discussions". The new format might actually be helpful IF people read the heading before they pulled up the threads and commented. =(

Victorian-The new email notifications aren't directing me to the threads correctly now. I have written in too. =(
2 Likes   February 15, 2014 at 6:47PM
Ann Taylor
I'm not a landscaper but I think this would be pretty
0 Likes   Thanked by darlene2012    February 24, 2014 at 8:11PM
darlene2012
Hi everyone - I noticed the new comments on my 'dilemma' and I thank you all for the additional comments. Last summer, we removed the rose bushes and the bushes around the large tree. We planted hostas around the large tree. We did leave the large bush under the small window, but had trimmed it back quite a bit to see if it could work - we will be removing it in the spring.
We are finally getting ready to do some work on the house this spring...its taken a while but life happens. This is what we are thinking:
1. adding shutters to the lower windows to add balance.
2. I would like to paint the front door and garage door. I was thinking about a charcoal or an eggplant colour, but I'm still not sure. I like how the red front door in the last pic Ann Taylor posted, brings your eye to the door, but I'm just worried that a red front door with the green siding may have too much of a christmas color look?
3. I would like to add a contrasting trim to where the siding meets the brick.
4. changing to charcoal coloured light fixtures.
5. I like the idea of the fencing above the flat roof garage
6. I would also like to plant something below both windows. Perhaps some yews to block some of the brick.

If anyone has anything to add or has any comments on my plans, I would love to hear them.
2 Likes   February 25, 2014 at 6:34AM
Karen Gottlieb
Move the shutters to the lower windows to lighten up the brick area. Paint the siding a lighter tan color and add more landscaping with color like this:
1 Like   Thanked by darlene2012    April 16, 2014 at 11:00AM
Elite Designs Unlimited
You just need a front porch larger .. to make the focus of the eye to take away from the two story front wall.. do not paint the brick.. I wish someone would just contact me I could fix so many houses , fast .. I use cadd, I send files by PDF to print shops .. I do business all over call me,get me a few info. details I'd do a drawing in a few days , porch elevations & porch lay out.. elite designs unlimited.biz
0 Likes   June 11, 2014 at 8:22AM
Need to modernize my 1950s split and add curb appeal
I will be replacing the siding, roof and windows of...
Ricky Bagolie
jm04
Add curb appeal to our 1950s house
Hi, all-- We just purchased this house, and I need...
epratt55
Need to SELL my home. Landscaping ideas to add curb appeal?
Not looking to spend more than a couple of hundred...
Quick123
Need ideas to add curb appeal to my home's entrance
I was thinking about turning the very small garage...
chumona
rredpenn
Living Room Arrangement Help
We are looking for advice on how to make our living...
sazak
What are your home plans for 2015?
What have you got in store for your home in 2015? ...
living room blank slate. Advice Needed!
We just moved into a brand new house. The main family...
skp0001
Need help with guest room that needs to sleep four
One wall is all window, while the wall opposite is...
vcjou007