Chandelier
crazyangel
July 11, 2012 in Photo Questions
Was this handmade or purchased? If purchased where was it purchased from?
Rhonda Kieson Designs
This is a Parisian Amber chandelier from Crystorama. It was ordered on the internet and then jazzed up by my associate. She bought the lampshades and customized them with some white floral trim, which she found in the bridal section of the local hobby store. Quite spectacular! And fun!
July 11, 2012 at 11:34am     
crazyangel
Wow, it is so beauiful. I make jewelry among many other things, jewelry being my favorite though. I am in the process of changing my now extra bedroom into my craft room and I just fell in love with the way you have done yours! I too put curtains over my closet space and thought it was a very clever idea. Then I seen that you had too and that made me feel like I had absolutely done the right thing! Thank you so much for your input on your beautiful chandelier. It is GORGEOUS! I love eclectic and I have a very long ways to go but I will get there some day. Thanks for sharing all of your beautiful photos and ideas.
November 2, 2012 at 10:25pm   
Rhonda Kieson Designs
I appreciate your feedback. This craftroom is "packed to the gills" with all kinds of storage elements and eclectic designs features. My client and her children absolutely love working in this dedicated space, as it inspires creativity simply by entering the room. I needed the square footage that the hinged closet doors were taking up, thus came the idea to use the curtains. Congrats to you on figuring that out for yourself! Enjoy your new room.
November 3, 2012 at 6:56am   
beckyjandersen
I am wondering what watt bulbs these are and does this give out enough light for a task area? I am thinking of putting one over a separate area that will need good lighting.
March 22, 2014 at 3:49pm   
Rhonda Kieson Designs
I believe these are 40w bulbs, but with six bulbs in the chandelier, it equals 240 watts. This chandelier is in the middle of the room, and there are four can lights in the ceiling, as well. It's about the correct lighting for the area, but also about the ambience, and this chandelier seems to do the trick.
March 22, 2014 at 8:20pm     
How to spruce up old brick
We recently moved into a 1940 georgian colonial. Beyond...
Need help with backsplash design and tile for kitchen.
I have Alaskan White countertops and dark wood floors...
Recommendations on cabinetry lines???
We have had three remodelers come in to check out our...
I have an office with no windows and about 12x12 in size
It feels depressing, the color of the walls are a tan/khaki,...
How do I hide these ugly speakers?!
These speakers ruin the aesthetics of the room, how...