Chandelier
crazyangel
Was this handmade or purchased? If purchased where was it purchased from?
Rhonda Kieson Designs
This is a Parisian Amber chandelier from Crystorama. It was ordered on the internet and then jazzed up by my associate. She bought the lampshades and customized them with some white floral trim, which she found in the bridal section of the local hobby store. Quite spectacular! And fun!
1 Like    Bookmark   July 11, 2012 at 11:34AM
crazyangel
Wow, it is so beauiful. I make jewelry among many other things, jewelry being my favorite though. I am in the process of changing my now extra bedroom into my craft room and I just fell in love with the way you have done yours! I too put curtains over my closet space and thought it was a very clever idea. Then I seen that you had too and that made me feel like I had absolutely done the right thing! Thank you so much for your input on your beautiful chandelier. It is GORGEOUS! I love eclectic and I have a very long ways to go but I will get there some day. Thanks for sharing all of your beautiful photos and ideas.
    Bookmark   November 2, 2012 at 10:25PM
Rhonda Kieson Designs
I appreciate your feedback. This craftroom is "packed to the gills" with all kinds of storage elements and eclectic designs features. My client and her children absolutely love working in this dedicated space, as it inspires creativity simply by entering the room. I needed the square footage that the hinged closet doors were taking up, thus came the idea to use the curtains. Congrats to you on figuring that out for yourself! Enjoy your new room.
    Bookmark   November 3, 2012 at 6:56AM
beckyjandersen
I am wondering what watt bulbs these are and does this give out enough light for a task area? I am thinking of putting one over a separate area that will need good lighting.
    Bookmark   March 22, 2014 at 3:49PM
Rhonda Kieson Designs
I believe these are 40w bulbs, but with six bulbs in the chandelier, it equals 240 watts. This chandelier is in the middle of the room, and there are four can lights in the ceiling, as well. It's about the correct lighting for the area, but also about the ambience, and this chandelier seems to do the trick.
1 Like    Bookmark   March 22, 2014 at 8:20PM
Major addition and remodel of 1950s California ranch
We bought a 1959 ranch in Walnut Creek, CA earlier...
bardzil
Displaying objects in small home
Small house...and I am a collector! By small...1400...
licksch
I need help changing the look of my exterior
We need to replace the roof in the spring, so we thought...
pandolfo28
Need help with where to end kitchen backsplash
Help! We are trying to decide if we should keep our...
agarlick