What kind of wood and what stain is used in these cabinets
tbennie
July 12, 2012 in Photo Questions
What kind of wood and what stain is used in this kitchen
Dura Supreme Cabinetry
Thank you for your question. The lighter stained cabinetry in the back of this room has a Auburn/Black Accent finish. The darker stained cabinetry in the foreground of this room has a Chestnut/Charcoal Glaze finish. Both have the Heavy Heirloom distressing for a time-worn appearance.

This Designer Cabinetry Kitchen by Dura Supreme used the Lyptus wood species wich is a green wood choice. Lyptus is a unique, sustainable wood species that has become a popular option for many of our customers. It resembles Mahogany with its rish, red coloring but with more variation. Lyptus is a hybrid of the Eucalyptus plant and is grown on certified plantations in South America. A notable environmental advantage is that their trees grow to full maturity in 15 years (compared to 50+ years for most domestic hardwoods).

If you'd like view our online brocures you can view them at this link: http://www.durasupreme.com/online-brochures

If you'd like to receive any free literature you can request brochures here: http://www.durasupreme.com/request-brochure

Let me know if you have any more questions about this kitchen.
0 Likes   July 13, 2012 at 7:24AM
Every house deserves a name
Does your house have one? Would you like it to? Please...
Close to pulling all my hair out. HELP PLEASE!
I'm not sure which countertop to go with between two...
Suggestions for a different light fixture needed.
I would love to replace the light fixture over the...
Which color do I choose, left or right side gray? Help please
Please help me choose which color on main wall. Both...
I want glass countertop for two sink master bath& one sink half bath
I want glass countertop for two sink master bath& one...