Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
blessed2serve

WHERE CAN I FIND THAT DOOR AT A REASONABLE PRICE OR WHAT MATERIALS I NEED TO MAKE IT?

Retreat · More Info

Comments (15)

• PRO
    Handwerk Interiors
    11 years ago
    We made the door since we have our own cabinet shop.Its made in solid cherry with a stain finish. The door was too big to bring it down to the basement so we made it in two pieces that were joint invisibly onsite.the glass panels were slid into each section before joining them. That way we achieved the clean look. The hardware is from MME a High end German manufacturer.
  • PRO
    Fenstermann LLC
    11 years ago
    Great work, we do these as well, kudos Hardwerk!

To answer the above question, you are looking at at least 1500 for a small 1 panel door. They are pricy, yet beautiful!
  • PRO
    zapex
    11 years ago
    We can make it for you.
  • PRO
    zapex
    11 years ago
    We can make it for you.
  • bigbang1
    11 years ago
    Zapex - how much will you make this door for?
  • PRO
    Californo
    11 years ago
    Please go here: http://builper.com/pages/file-uploads and fill up the info to receive the best quote.
  • rocio fernandez
    11 years ago
    Zapex , what will be the price and where do i contact you?.
  • D A N O
    11 years ago
    Zapex, I'd like to get one made. Do you do work in Houston Texas? If not can you suggest someone?
  • PRO
    Fenstermann LLC
    11 years ago
    If you do not want to try and work with someone in China, Fenstermann has been supplying windows and doors from Germany for over 10 years. We are located in California, yet have worked in NY, GA, IL and more. We would love an opportunity to earn your business, our contact info is available on our profile page.

Best Regards,

David
  • PRO
    The Sliding Door Company
    10 years ago
    you can also check out www.slidingdoorco.com
  • Tanya Kk
    9 years ago
    How much approximately would a same door this size cost? Just trying to determine if this would fit our budget.
  • jergens1211
    9 years ago
    If you have to ask,you can't afford it..
  • Tanya Kk
    9 years ago
    It all depends if the price is reasonable. I can afford many things but of course not willing to pay more than it worth. That's what I mean when asking :) jergens1211
  • Tanya Kk
    9 years ago
    Are you paying for everything without asking? lol
Sponsored
Kitchen Kraft
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars39 Reviews
Ohio's Kitchen Design Showroom |11x Best of Houzz 2014 - 2022