Where is this light fixture from?
erinpoulson
July 16, 2012 in Photo Questions
Castleridge Home Builders
This canned answer is not a very friendly way to attract clients. Its just a light fixture.
January 29, 2013 at 7:41PM     
Castleridge Home Builders
I could care less about the light fixture. If you would have noticed, you would have seen that I was not the individual with the question. This site is an amazing avenue for the sharing of information and knowledge. In that spirit, it is nice to be able to give response to those that find your work appeaing. I stumbled across you because you are an architect in my area and I was seeking new relationships with an architect. An answer of "l am not sure" would have appealed to a potential client much more than your offer to charge someone to chase down the info. I love this website and appreciate the community relations that goes with it in most of the people posting. I will continue my search for an architect. Best wishes to you.
January 30, 2013 at 8:28PM     
What do I need to do with this space?
Just got the Farm House table, bench, and hutch for...
Need help deciding on color of new refridgerator
I have ALL black appliances, white cabinet and granite...
Do I keep or replace these bar stools?
Going a bit more rustic in my design. Not sure that...
Window coverings.
What type window covering would you all suggest. House...