How much do these partial glass enclosures cost? Is a partial door enough to ensure water doesn't get out?
Ash K
July 17, 2012 in Photo Questions
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Celia James
These "partial glass enclosures" are called bath shower screens. l suggest you visit your local bathroom sanitary ware supplier and learn about them from an expert.
0 Likes   July 18, 2012 at 1:16AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
I had one that was fixed , they use them in europe all the time mine was great
0 Likes   October 13, 2014 at 4:46AM
Sign Up to comment
Related Discussions
How do you seal the stacked stone so water doesn't get behind the tile
From what I've seen you don't grout stacked stone so...
Jordan Maxwell
doesn't it get airy/cold in there with that huge windows? HOw do you keep the cold out?
doesn't it get airy/cold in there with that huge windows?...
Mariska Lesch
Doesn't the water get out under the shower curtain - slipping hazard?
It looks to me like the water would splash under the...
More Discussions
garage pool house
converting my garage into a pool house
buying granite
What do you look for when buying granite ?? Rating??...
Sauce Eggplant Chandelier Challenge.
I have made a deal with the devil. Well, not the devil...
Something's off - Please help
Hi, my girlfriend and I live in this 1500 sq ft condo....
Choosing a sofa color . . . .
I would like to have a sofa that I can 'dress' - put...
Mason Leskowitz
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™