Are the "backslashes" simply rolled cork that is framed?
July 18, 2012 in Photo Questions
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Ellen Grasso & Sons, LLC
You can buy cork that is mounted on some sort of layered cardboard/wood product and comes in 4' x 8' sheets. The cabinet guys get it from their hardwood supplier.
August 21, 2012 at 6:16pm   
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Roof height with exposed trusses 2.5 or 3
Worried about our roof height of 3m with exposed trusses....
Yikes! Where do I begin with this Kitchen? Needs an update!
Any suggestions on how to update my kitchen? I would...
Powder Room Update: Need Advice
We are changing the floor to multi-color slate and...
Please help me create a romantic bedroom!
I saw this quilt in the PB store, fell in love with...
Single or Double Handel Faucet?
I have a small bathroom vanity area...36 inches. I...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™