Love the texture and the subtlety of the mixed pattern on the sheers, what is the brand and pattern of both?
rwmh
July 21, 2012 in Photo Questions
Charmean Neithart Interiors, LLC.
Hi there. The curtain fabric was by Stout, pattern is Mervine in color sand. The shades were done in a Martyn Lawrence Bullard pattern MLB 2304 color is White on Natural. Hope that helps and thank you for your interest. Charmean Neithart
0 Likes   July 26, 2012 at 9:31PM
kathycarr13
Hi Charmean....I googled Stout and it says it is a wholesaler so I guess I can't order thie drapery fabric from them directley. I googled a fabric company and put in Mervine but it showed a plain material with no scroll work. I would really like to look into purchasing this material or drape but don't know how to find it. Help please.

Thank you
0 Likes   July 27, 2012 at 7:12AM
Charmean Neithart Interiors, LLC.
Hi Kathy. Where are you located and how many yards do you need? I'll check stock for you, I'm happy to order for you. Please let me know. You can post here or call my office.
626.441.4288 we're in Pasadena, CA.
Charmean
0 Likes   July 27, 2012 at 7:44AM
kathycarr13
Charmean thanks for getting back to me so quickly. I live in Charlotte, NC. I would need 104" w and 84" L. I don't know what that equates to in yards. I would also like to know the cost per yard. The material is so beautiful I'm guessing it is also very expensive.
0 Likes   July 27, 2012 at 12:40PM
Charmean Neithart Interiors, LLC.
Hi Kathy. No, it wasn't very expensive. I usually don't source out very expensive fabric for curtains because the yardage requirement is so high. I will if someone wants me to, but it is an unnecessary expense in my opinion. This fabric was fairly reasonable. Can I ask a favor, can you either contact my office on Monday or leave your email. I am working on my IPad and away from my office computer where my records are kept. My office manager is Jenny, we'll be happy to get the ordering information, including price on Monday. Office number again is 626.441.4288. My email is cninteriors@yahoo.com.
Let's figure it out Monday. Have a nice weekend. Charmean
0 Likes   July 27, 2012 at 4:40PM
General wall decor advice needed!
Recently moved into a new house and trying to make...
Some color suggestions for front door please.
Hello. We just finished painting the trim on this...
Help my ugly little house
I know the landscaping needs help - I plan to go for...
Need help with my attic bedroom
I'm 17 year old guy and I need help with my attic bedroom....
Need major paint/design help! Huge walls, odd light, open floor plan
Thanks for checking out my project question! I'd really...