Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
rwmh

Love the texture and the subtlety of the mixed pattern on the sheers, what is the brand and pattern of both?

rwmh
11 years ago
Charmean Neithart Interiors, LLC. · More Info

Comments (5)

• PRO
    Charmean Neithart Interiors
    11 years ago
    Hi there. The curtain fabric was by Stout, pattern is Mervine in color sand. The shades were done in a Martyn Lawrence Bullard pattern MLB 2304 color is White on Natural. Hope that helps and thank you for your interest. Charmean Neithart
  • kathycarr13
    11 years ago
    Hi Charmean....I googled Stout and it says it is a wholesaler so I guess I can't order thie drapery fabric from them directley. I googled a fabric company and put in Mervine but it showed a plain material with no scroll work. I would really like to look into purchasing this material or drape but don't know how to find it. Help please.

Thank you
  • PRO
    11 years ago
    Hi Kathy. Where are you located and how many yards do you need? I'll check stock for you, I'm happy to order for you. Please let me know. You can post here or call my office.
    626.441.4288 we're in Pasadena, CA.
    Charmean
  • kathycarr13
    11 years ago
    Charmean thanks for getting back to me so quickly. I live in Charlotte, NC. I would need 104" w and 84" L. I don't know what that equates to in yards. I would also like to know the cost per yard. The material is so beautiful I'm guessing it is also very expensive.
  • PRO
    11 years ago
    Hi Kathy. No, it wasn't very expensive. I usually don't source out very expensive fabric for curtains because the yardage requirement is so high. I will if someone wants me to, but it is an unnecessary expense in my opinion. This fabric was fairly reasonable. Can I ask a favor, can you either contact my office on Monday or leave your email. I am working on my IPad and away from my office computer where my records are kept. My office manager is Jenny, we'll be happy to get the ordering information, including price on Monday. Office number again is 626.441.4288. My email is cninteriors@yahoo.com.
    Let's figure it out Monday. Have a nice weekend. Charmean