Are those simple roller shades used throughout the house?
Chrystie Scott
July 22, 2012 in Photo Questions
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Sarah Greenman
Yep. Aren't they great? The shades are uniform throughout the home and were purchased at Thanks for your question.
July 22, 2012 at 7:46pm     
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Are they pull down shades? I don't see the mechanism. I just received a quote for shades, and I really like these.
August 15, 2012 at 7:44am   
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Chrystie Scott
love them!
August 15, 2012 at 7:47am   
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Sarah Greenman
Yes - they're the pull down style. From what I remember, you just reach up behind the horizontal rod at the top of the window and pull them down.
August 15, 2012 at 8:31pm   
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Help with colours for dining room table and console table!!
Hi! We need to buy a dining table set (to replace the...
What do you think about mismatched dining chairs?
The key to an eclectic look, surely? And also brilliant...
update kitchen
We are buying this house. I need help on how to design...
Should we paint interior doors in newly painted paneled den?
We are in the process of priming our paneled den to...
Entryway organization around french doors
We just moved into a new home at the beach . The front...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™