what is the color of the exterior paint and also who can we contact to do the stenciling inside our home like
conteresita4
July 24, 2012 in Photo Questions
We want to know the color of the exterior paint and we would also like to contact the painter that did the stenciling on the ceiling of the great room to do our home...can you help?
CGN Designs LLC
I do not remember the exterior paint color--we had mixed two colors together to get the color we wanted. We did several samples on the sunny side of the wall and went back at several times of the day to see the different hues. We then would Half or double the color if we liked it--color is very personal and what may look good in one area of the country may look great in another. I would mix colors but try and limit the color to three only or you will get too confused with all the choices.. the interior painting is a friend of mine from New York--she is incredible. she has been published in Veranda, Architectural Digest, Southern Living etc...
her name is Karin Linder www.karinlinder.com
I hope this helps.
Chad G. North
July 24, 2012 at 11:15AM   
conteresita4
Thank you for your reply who did the interior stenciling of the great room?
July 24, 2012 at 12:22PM   
conteresita4
The house is absolutely breathtaking
July 24, 2012 at 12:28PM   
CGN Designs LLC
Thank you very much,
Chad
July 24, 2012 at 1:15PM   
CGN Designs LLC
it is the same lady who did the color wash/glazing of the walls. she does most of it by hand and started recently using a few stencils. she will paint a canvas in her studio and then have it shipped as well and/or do the installation. ( the interior painting is a friend of mine from New York--she is incredible. she has been published in Veranda, Architectural Digest, Southern Living etc...
July 24, 2012 at 1:25PM   
Big Fat Problems with Brand New Kitchen
We are at our wit's end. We need input and ideas! MAJOR...
Daughter's Studio Apartment
My daughter is going through a divorce and will be...
Engineered wood or renovate existing floor?
I currently have wood floors in my victorian house,...
Driveway appeal
I just finished pressure watching my driveway and would...
Elizabeth 72-in Bath Vanity (Carrara/White)
Our contractor installed the faucet incorrectly. He...