What is the paint color called?
Mary Jones
July 25, 2012
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Lamps Plus
Hi Mary, I don't know what this exact color is called, but if you print a color printout of this photo to your local paint store they may be able to help you find something comparable. Good luck!
    Bookmark   July 27, 2012 at 8:57AM
Sign Up to comment
Related Discussions
What is the paint color called that is used in this foyer?
i love the entire house, what is the paint color used...
What is the paint color called?
I love the paint color and would love tot know the...
Rosemary Beyert
More Discussions
Need Help picking a backsplash
Hello, I can't seem to commit to a backsplash. Please...
Wall decor
Hello I am back again! My living room has probably...
We've got the master blues!
We are looking for a master bedroom paint color. I...
Help with empty space
Hello all! We have this empty space in our living room...
What colour goes with black and cream (off white)?
I need a modern colour that can go with black furniture,...
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™