Replacing bathtub/shower fixtures
July 28, 2012 in Design Dilemma
The Delta fixture in my bathtub has a lever that controls the water drain ..... I want to update the whole thing. I'm told that the lever in the tub would have to be covered with a plate and another type of 'plug' would be installed that I guess would be turned to keep water in or out of the tub. I prefer to stay with a lever control. Does anyone know if Delta (or any other company) makes a trim kit with the lever? Thanks so much.
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Keerthi Naidu
Hi calfano, were you able to find a replacement for the bathtub lever? What companies were you able to choose from?
May 14, 2013 at 1:50pm   
Sign Up to comment
Related Discussions
replacing bathtub/shower fixtures
I'm told that to replace my bathtub/shower fixtures,...
Bathtub/shower or shower in small master bath
We plan to redo our 1970's era master with an eye to...
Change bathtub/shower combo to more modern glass shower
I have 1 full bath between 2 a 60 year...
Need help choosing a good bathtub/shower
I am converting a tiny bedroom into a bathroom. I want...
More Discussions
Kitchen Bid: Is this a decent proposal?
Hi, just wondering if in the world of remodeling, is...
Kitchen help, please!
We are remodeling our kitchen. All cabinets will be...
Different window treatment lengths
I have a number of dilemmas with my bedroom window...
Need help with headboard design
Want to build/design a headboard that goes between...
How to get the look I want for my living room/kitchen
Hello! I am looking for some help with my living...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™