what is that piece?
July 28, 2012 in Photo Questions
the little tray (?) on the floor with the cup and saucer? Looks like a tray or a table or a foot rest - it is very cute but what is it?
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Michael Abrams Limited
That is a low spot table from Baker, Knapp & Tubbs.
July 31, 2012 at 7:16PM   
Sign Up to comment
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™