August 1, 2012 in Photo Questions
Where can I purchase this divider? Or was it custom?
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Envi Interior Design Studio
It's from IKEA
August 1, 2012 at 9:46am   
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
What is the divider called? I can't find it on Ikea
September 17, 2012 at 3:45pm   
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Anno Inez panel curtain @ Ikea
October 20, 2012 at 7:16pm     
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
November 16, 2012 at 4:28pm   
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Does not look like a bottom rail was used here what are you thoughts on using this with a slider over looking a lake (for a bunkhouse) thanks
June 12, 2014 at 10:07am   
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
The Wanna be Old Painted Cottage
I would like yo re-upholster this retro couch and chair...
what would you suggest for this kitchen !! :)
Would you tear out the left side pantry or paint? ...
Need a cheap way to update this pink bathroom
I just bought an old home badly in need of updating....
PRETTY PLEASE...shutter or not
These current shutters are rotten and have to go. ...
Is it possible to get a four piece bathroom in this space?
Hi, at the moment we have a situation where we want...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™