what type of counter tops are those?
August 5, 2012
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Jennifer Grey Interiors
They're butcherblock, from IKEA.
1 Like    Bookmark   August 5, 2012 at 11:12AM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Trim around doors with bullnose
Hi all. We have bullnosed door jambs, window jambs,...
Karen Wondergem
Suggestions for Tuscan window treatments?
We have a home in the Phoenix area and like many homes...
Wall Trouble
Hi there! My husband and I just purchased our first...
Katie B
Bedroom bed
Hi everyone I need some help decorating my future...
Please Help to UN Bachelor IFY the Master Bedroom, Bath & Closet.
In Progress: A Customizable California Closet (in...
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™