August 7, 2012 in Photo Questions
What sink is this, who is it made by?
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Bill Fry Construction - Wm. H. Fry Const. Co.
This is an undermount single-bowl white sink.
Kohler makes similar, if not exact:
Kohler K-5864-5U Single Basin Cast Iron Kitchen Sink from the Cape Dory Series
Kohler K-5832-5U Undercounter Single Basin Kitchen Sink from the Bakersfield Collection
:) Rhoda
0 Likes   November 12, 2012 at 6:44AM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Thank you for the ideas to rearrange my narrow living room !
Although it is not yet perfect, I am really happy with...
Help! Need help choosing a new exterior paint color
We will be repainting our house. I do not like the...
Starting over..Need help.
Hi, I am stuck. I can't decide on what type of furniture...
Living room fireplace
fireplace by Stone Solutions
Stone Solutions Inc.
Need help planning the lighting for my new kitchen
I would need to know what kind of dimmers to buy and...
Daniel Ighani
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™