What is the exterior metal used?
Dave Dani
August 11, 2012 in Photo Questions
I see that you are using Rain Board, but I was wondering what was the metal wall used for the area around the door and Windows? Sorry, I'm doing my best to describe the area.
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
kevin akey - azd architects - michigan
its just a simple corrugated metal
0 Likes   August 11, 2012 at 3:52PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Please help completing my great room
It is a very bare space at the moment as I have focused...
Colours that works with the floor
I just bought a house and the kitchen is stumping me....
AMORE placement
I have 10' ceilings and need help with AMORE signage...
I am putting corten flat steel panels for siding on my new house. They
I am putting 4'x8' 14-ga corten steel panels as siding...
Kitchen Advice? Cosmetic updates to make dated kitchen more modern?
The house is 1931 Spanish Revival but we are looking...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™