Kitchens
winger475
I am so happy with a kitchen company called www.the-kitchenfactory.co.uk that I found on Google. I do think that when buying a kitchen that you should try and buy from a local dealer so that if you do have a problem with missing items than you can just go and collect them rather than having to wait for the company to deliver them when it’s convenient for them to do so. If you live in UK, Then you should try buy your kitchen from UK. As well as safe guarding yourself against problems you’re also supporting the local economy.
I was selfish and went to a national company and I ended up with a kitchen that was 80% complete and I had to wait over a month for it to be finally completed. I had drawers missing and the wrong design of tap to the one I ordered. They delivered the items in three separate deliveries spanning a four week period.
I saved nearly £1500 by using the company. My full Kitchen cost £1100 and they recommended a kitchen filter for me who fitted it for £700. Tatal was £1800 fitted. The local company wanted £3295 for the same kitchen fitted. So you have to weigh up if you are prepared to wait a month and save £1500. If you are prepared to wait then www.the-kitchenfactory.co.uk is the company for you but if not then my advice is to buy your kitchen from local company.

[url="http://www.the-kitchenfactory.co.uk"] Kitchens [/url]
GOAStudio | Residential Architecture & Home Design
Right...

Soooo like a fake post this one!

Houzz, do you even pay attention?! :D
1 Like   October 13, 2012 at 12:18PM
You can copy the web address and send it to support@houzz.com. They're quick to delete these kinds of posts.
0 Likes   October 13, 2012 at 2:32PM
Help this kitchen, very limited budget :(
I'm trying to help my best friend with her kitchen,...
Gabriela At
Need help for my kitchen
I want to design my kitchen.I need to think of what...
ptamilselvi
My old dinning room needs some help!
Hi guys! i'd like to improve my dinning room,to add...
Carina Oşan
TEC Grout to Mapei Grout Conversion
Hi.. I would like to use TEC Delorean Gray and Silverado...
keako
White Macaubas? Can you please share your pics?
The photos I've seen online appear to be white/ grey....
Brenna Pearce