Need some guidance desperately
miacaraitalia
this is not my bath but one from the web that looks similar, well, I plan to paint it this color and do not have any glass, it has chrome and white fixtures, set in acrylic tub shower combo (do not like). However, this is one of two baths in house, I like traditional with a bit of fun. The kids use this bath as well. Plantation shudder on the window and a closet inside. Ok, the questions, would you go with a vintage type yellow and to spice it up put a pressed tin ceiling as these are 9 ft. ? white or copper or alum color if so? I do not want wallpaper as it is a nightmare to take off (doing that now :). If not yellow maybe a blue green, but I have so much of this paint. Also, what type of fun shower curtain could one use? Black and white? etc., Sorry for so much but I have little time to research and am unsure of what will really look good. Thanks for any and all guidance
Hi miacaraitalia, Did you decide what to do with the bathroom? Would love to see pics of what color you chose.

I love pale yellow, so I'd probably opt for that one. Not sure on a tin ceiling though?
    Bookmark   December 20, 2012 at 3:57PM
apennameandthata
You HAVE to take the colour of your floor into account.
    Bookmark   December 22, 2012 at 1:24AM
apennameandthata
Taking into account the floor, you might as well use a colour for the walls that you like. People seem to be able to get away with anything in bathrooms. As for the ceiling, I myself personally would be consistent with the rest of the house, as far as texture is concerned, if not colour.
    Bookmark   December 22, 2012 at 1:26AM
olldroo
I don't like the sound of a tin ceiling in a bathroom with steam and moisture. I don't think you need a feature for a bathroom ceiling. I love that yellow and with a white ceiling and fixtures it will look very fresh. A lot does depend on the colour of your floor.

Check out Target, they have some lovely shower curtains http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=shower+curtains&category=0%7CAll%7Cmatchallpartial%7Call+categories

You don't say how old your children are but this could be a fun one and really add some colour to your room - http://www.target.com/p/hanging-loose-shower-curtain/-/A-12964164#prodSlot=medium_1_51&term=shower curtains There are also matching accessories.
1 Like    Bookmark   December 22, 2012 at 2:19AM
roo, that last shower curtain is adorable!
    Bookmark   December 22, 2012 at 4:29AM
olldroo
The Aussie keeps coming out in me, bobbi
1 Like    Bookmark   December 22, 2012 at 4:33AM
Electrical help - want to get creative and need some guidance!
Hi, I want to make a pendant fitting for my baby girls...
luciaeagan
Need guidance for my tall, open den
I just bought my first house. While I spent quite a...
Austin Byrne
White paint guidance needed, please!
We're moving into a house and planning to paint many...
emiliakelly
Desperately Need Some Ideas/Suggestions to Amp Up Curb Appeal
We are in the process of buying our first home and...
blank1132
Need guidance for curatins
We are moving into our townhouse & it has a very open...
jshale
I need help changing the look of my exterior
We need to replace the roof in the spring, so we thought...
pandolfo28
Help with dining room color
What colors go with Normandy blue bm
ljknc
need RUG ideas to go with my light grey sofa and blue curtains...?
My earlier post outlined the problems I had when I...
fredsmommy
hardwood for dogs?
Hi All, I Kown this topic may have been discussed...
ceemimi
Need Ideas On Lighting
Hello All! We are renovating and need some ideas on...
jb1107