Need some guidance desperately
miacaraitalia
this is not my bath but one from the web that looks similar, well, I plan to paint it this color and do not have any glass, it has chrome and white fixtures, set in acrylic tub shower combo (do not like). However, this is one of two baths in house, I like traditional with a bit of fun. The kids use this bath as well. Plantation shudder on the window and a closet inside. Ok, the questions, would you go with a vintage type yellow and to spice it up put a pressed tin ceiling as these are 9 ft. ? white or copper or alum color if so? I do not want wallpaper as it is a nightmare to take off (doing that now :). If not yellow maybe a blue green, but I have so much of this paint. Also, what type of fun shower curtain could one use? Black and white? etc., Sorry for so much but I have little time to research and am unsure of what will really look good. Thanks for any and all guidance
Hi miacaraitalia, Did you decide what to do with the bathroom? Would love to see pics of what color you chose.

I love pale yellow, so I'd probably opt for that one. Not sure on a tin ceiling though?
0 Likes   December 20, 2012 at 3:57PM
apennameandthata
You HAVE to take the colour of your floor into account.
0 Likes   December 22, 2012 at 1:24AM
apennameandthata
Taking into account the floor, you might as well use a colour for the walls that you like. People seem to be able to get away with anything in bathrooms. As for the ceiling, I myself personally would be consistent with the rest of the house, as far as texture is concerned, if not colour.
0 Likes   December 22, 2012 at 1:26AM
olldroo
I don't like the sound of a tin ceiling in a bathroom with steam and moisture. I don't think you need a feature for a bathroom ceiling. I love that yellow and with a white ceiling and fixtures it will look very fresh. A lot does depend on the colour of your floor.

Check out Target, they have some lovely shower curtains http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=shower+curtains&category=0%7CAll%7Cmatchallpartial%7Call+categories

You don't say how old your children are but this could be a fun one and really add some colour to your room - http://www.target.com/p/hanging-loose-shower-curtain/-/A-12964164#prodSlot=medium_1_51&term=shower curtains There are also matching accessories.
1 Like   December 22, 2012 at 2:19AM
roo, that last shower curtain is adorable!
0 Likes   December 22, 2012 at 4:29AM
olldroo
The Aussie keeps coming out in me, bobbi
1 Like   December 22, 2012 at 4:33AM
Desperately need guidance for a garden plan for this small area :)
This area is approximately 6x6 feet. It is part shade,...
bantam
Need some advice and guidance on new bathroom vanity fixtures.
I'm not sure which finish to choose for bathroom remodel?...
jendavin
Need some guidance with similar lights
Given the diameter of these lights is a little over...
silohouse
Electrical help - want to get creative and need some guidance!
Hi, I want to make a pendant fitting for my baby girls...
luciaeagan
I just hate my master bedroom and need some guidance
My master is big, t runs front to back of my house,...
sbrustein
Can I mix it up?!
I have an oak pedestal table in my dining room. I...
Dionne
Need help updating our 1960 ' s ranch
We are wanting to paint the shutters, buy a new front...
ameshell
New Bathroom Tile
Please help. Just found out that our shower is leaking...
shirleenprescott
Something is missing. Help!
i need help living room look too plain. everything...
Daniel Montel
Old woodwork: To paint or not to paint
The woodwork in our new (old) home is a mix of oak,...
sdegarmo