sink stand
August 13, 2012 in Photo Questions
I have an old ceramic double sink that I have acquired for our bathroom redo, but have not yet been able to find a support for it. where could I look for a sink stand similar to this one?
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
I found this one for possible use in our remodeling job. It's by Palmer Industries and be prepared for sticker shock. Their 68 x 22 x 32 was close to $4000 just for the base! They are the best in the business, however, for this look. Good luck.
January 20, 2013 at 4:14PM   
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Family room need carpet and new wall color for new furniture.
We just bought lake house. The sofas are 83" wide...
Awkward, ugly, old cabinets
Please help! I am 21, and I'm renting a house that...
metal roof
Husband wants to put "metal roof"on our 1870 farm house....
need help for entryway
The front of our house is really boring. We want to...
What to do with revolting internal brick walls?
Hello we are looking to buy an 80's style double brick...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™