what size are the appliance pulls on both the fridge and freezer drawers? What brand/style are the pulls?
lhagel
August 15, 2012 in Photo Questions
Design Moe Kitchen & Bath / Heather Moe designer
The appliance handles in this kitchen are by a high-end firm in New York called Edgar Berebi, in the Antique Nickel finish. The style is "Nantucket." We went with the 12" pull on the fridges on top and the 8" pull on the freezer drawers below. The 2 cabinets in the middle have 1.25" knobs from the same collection. Should you decide to go ahead and order similar appliance pulls from Edgar Berebi, make sure you order the 8" appliance pulls and not the 8" cabinet handles: although they look the same in photos, there are substantial differences between the 2 products that you will notice immediately when you see them in person. The cabinet handles are skinnier, less expensive, and unsuitable for appliance applications. And if you do order, please tell Jenny you were referred by me...
2 Likes   August 16, 2012 at 4:05PM
What type of bulb?
For the life of me, I can't seem to find a bulb to...
Help/Advice on Window Treatments
Sorry for the mess, but am wondering what kind of window...
Year long counter top indecison. Help!
I've waited a year for counters, using plywood with...
Regrets when building a new house?
We are about to build a 2300 square foot 2 floor plus...
Colour for closet doors
I am renovating our house hall. I would like to use...