Mother of pearls tiles for the kitchen backsplash
dorotaewa
Hi, I just registered to this website as I am totally frustrated by the German furniture stores and diy markets. For quite a while I have been looking for mother of pearls tiles for our kitchen. My brother and his family live in US and I saw there mother of pearl tiles (with different shapes e.g. fish scales, octagon or just irregular) both in stores and private houses. Unfortunately I can't find such tiles in Germany and nobody here even knows what I am talking about. It seems like it is a developing country. Could you please give me a tip on this?
Thanks a lot
Dorota
Hi Dorota, Did you ever find what you were looking for? Were you able to find a U.S. supplier that could ship to you? I know that shipping would be an expensive option...
December 21, 2012 at 12:00pm   
14thstreet
I found a website once for this type of tile that was based in the UK I believe...let me know if that would help and I will see about hunting it down.
December 21, 2012 at 12:03pm   
dorotaewa
I found an italian company (Luigi Antolini) which has mother of pearl tiles. They have a dealer near Frankfurt who has some products of the collection. Unfortunately they don't have all samples. So I consider to visit the main store in Verona. Shipping from US would be too expensive (shipping costs and German customs).
January 28, 2013 at 2:30am   
Great room is dark - should I paint ceiling?
My great room is large 15 X 20 but dark. My husband...
Any help for my room? Thanks!!!
Hi, I'm hannah, I am going to be a junior this year...
Need kitchen cabinet help for a tiny kitchen
I am purchasing a small cottage with a tiny kitchen....
Round Foyer--Please Help! :)
The foyer in our home-to-be is round. The flooring,...
What do you think about this cabinet color?
I have a recently purchased condo with birch colored...