Mother of pearls tiles for the kitchen backsplash
dorotaewa
Hi, I just registered to this website as I am totally frustrated by the German furniture stores and diy markets. For quite a while I have been looking for mother of pearls tiles for our kitchen. My brother and his family live in US and I saw there mother of pearl tiles (with different shapes e.g. fish scales, octagon or just irregular) both in stores and private houses. Unfortunately I can't find such tiles in Germany and nobody here even knows what I am talking about. It seems like it is a developing country. Could you please give me a tip on this?
Thanks a lot
Dorota
Hi Dorota, Did you ever find what you were looking for? Were you able to find a U.S. supplier that could ship to you? I know that shipping would be an expensive option...
December 21, 2012 at 12:00pm   
14thstreet
I found a website once for this type of tile that was based in the UK I believe...let me know if that would help and I will see about hunting it down.
December 21, 2012 at 12:03pm   
dorotaewa
I found an italian company (Luigi Antolini) which has mother of pearl tiles. They have a dealer near Frankfurt who has some products of the collection. Unfortunately they don't have all samples. So I consider to visit the main store in Verona. Shipping from US would be too expensive (shipping costs and German customs).
January 28, 2013 at 2:30am   
lights, fans or both?
We have 3 electrical boxes on our new covered porch...
Mixing shades and blinds in same room?
The evening sun streams in the upper windows of our...
Need recommendations for landscaping new patio
In the process of expanding and renewing patio and...
Suggestions for dining room tables and china/hutch for lower level
I am replacing the dining room set in my lower level...
Flooring in den
I'm considering hardwood or parkay flooring for my...