Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
krit35

what kind of wood is on the ceiling? Where did you find your chairs/island lights!? Love them!

Kerri Rituper
11 years ago
Lower Hay Lake 1 Kitchen Lakeside View · More Info

Comments (4)

• PRO
    Lands End Development - Designers & Builders
    11 years ago
    Hello and thanks for your interest. The ceiling wood is pine, with a stain on it. Unfortunately I am not as much help on the chairs or the lighting. The lighting I believe came from a local lighting store. Hope this helps!!
  • Kerri Rituper
    Original Author
    11 years ago
    Thank you for the info! I am actually doing something similar with the pine wood on the ceiling in my home. Do you know what kind/color stain you used? I really like how it doesn't have the typical "orangey" tone to the pine.
  • PRO
    Lands End Development - Designers & Builders
    11 years ago
    I apologize, I do not know that color. Typically most of our stains are a custom mix and so there really isn't a spefic color, it's more of a formula once we feel the color is right. You could try looking at a fruitwood color, I am guessing that may be close. Best of luck!!!
  • Shona Christy
    11 years ago
    GORGEOUS OPEN CONCEPT BRINGING THE OUTDOOORS ALL IN WITH YOU ALSO WITH THE COLORING AND THE CABINETRY .IT IS ALL SEAMLESS AS ONE. LOVELY JOB , WELL DONE. DO YOU KNOW WHAT NAME AND COLOR THE CBAINETRY IS.. SUCH A GORGEOUS SPACE... !!!