Where do I get replacement parts for this style faucet?
August 23, 2012 in Photo Questions
This is a fantastic faucet until the rubber washer in the spray handle goes bad. I bought this on line over 2 years ago and lost contact with the seller. It had a very strong spray at the handle but now it just sputters and leaks. I took it apart and found the rubber washer (removed from the side cap) has a chip in it. I really don't know what the brand name is since it came in a plain box. Thanks
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Hi dear, so sorry for the late reply. The faucet is no brand, Regarding the faucet leak, I think you can try to replace a good washer, hope can help you. Best Regards
0 Likes   December 11, 2012 at 12:50AM
Sign Up to comment
Related Discussions
What do I have to do to get a replacement part????
After calling your company 10 times, this is my last...
How do I get a replacement part?
As my husband and I were putting the shoe cabinet together,...
Mary Sella
How do I get replacement parts for this?
I bought this pavillion last year, but wasn't able...
Phyllis Lardieri
What kind of faucet is this.It's in bath sink.Where can I get repair parts.
Don't know what kind of faucet this is so i can repair...
James Bryant Sr.
More Discussions
Window help needed
We are getting estimates for construction of a new...
Victorian window - dressing and child proofing.
I'm in the middle of renovating an 1880s villa and...
Abbie Fox
Black cabinet hardware with nickel fixtures
So I am ordering pulls and knobs for my new kitchen...
Need help for my kitchen...almond melamine and honey oak cupboards!
Hello, So I am finally getting around to doing something...
Mobile homes
Why are new mobile homes so dated when tiny homes can...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™