Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
bclef

Dimensions of bathroom???

bclef
11 years ago
Can anyone tell me what the dimensions of this bathroom are? Also, the specific dimensions of the shower and tub? Brilliant bathroom by the way...
FORMA Design · More Info

Comments (10)

• PRO
    Wow Great Place
    11 years ago
    I'd guess this space is at LEAST 9 feet wide and 11 feet long.
    Tub looks to be about 6 feet long, shower another 4 feet, add the window sill area, perhaps a foot there....total 11 feet. (shower could be even 5 feet, hard to tell from this shot)
    Tub is also likely 3 feet wide, plus the tub deck, then another 4 feet to the vanity, add 2 feet deep for the vanity, voila, 9 feet wide, possibly 9.5 feet.
    Ceiling looks to be a standard 8 foot ceiling.
    Hope that helps you!
  • PRO
    Wow Great Place
    11 years ago
    Actually, went back and looked at the other shot of this bathroom, showing the toilet enclosed in that frosted glass cubby (brilliant!)
    I would say the shower is likely 6 feet, and the tub also, so a good 12-13 foot long bathroom here....and yes, quite brilliant! It's gorgeous!
  • bclef
    Original Author
    11 years ago
    Excellent... Thank you for the information. Very helpful and much appreciated...
  • PRO
    Wow Great Place
    11 years ago
    Thanks! Beautiful bathroom!
  • bclef
    Original Author
    11 years ago
    Fantastic... Thank you FORMA Design for these specifics. Indeed, a beautiful bathroom.
  • bclef
    Original Author
    11 years ago
    Oh, I meant to ask, is the bathtub 3 feet wide from wall to its outermost edge? Thanks again for your assistance...
  • PRO
    FORMA Design
    11 years ago
    yes
  • bclef
    Original Author
    11 years ago
    Thank you. Much appreciated.
  • PRO
    PoshHaus
    11 years ago
    very functional!