Looking for the manufactor on this square sink and model # if possible
oscardog1
August 26, 2012 in Photo Questions
Tervola Designs
It's a Kohler Memoirs K-2241-8-0. Be sure to order the sink with the right amount of holes for your faucet. This one is for an 8" wide spread faucet. For instance, you would need a K-2241-1-0 for a single lever faucet.
http://www.us.kohler.com/us/Memoirs-classic-drop-in-bathroom-sink-with-8-widespread-faucet-holes/productDetail/Drop-in-Sinks/417528.htm?skuId=357758&categoryId=430138
0 Likes   August 26, 2012 at 12:31PM
kristina615
My quest bathroom vanity is 6ft by 21 inch depth (double sinks). Do you think that this sink would work. It would fit, but I have concern the the size of the sinks may overwhelm the overall look of my granite counter top
0 Likes   April 26, 2013 at 12:47AM
Tervola Designs
This sink would be too big for double sinks in a 6 ft. run of cabinets. Rectangular sinks look great but they take more countertop space. Oval lav sinks give you more countertop space. Be sure to look at the specs of any sink you choose. Some sinks are made for 24" deep countertops only, especially rectangular sinks. You need to be sure there is enough room behind the sink for the faucet.
0 Likes   April 26, 2013 at 12:58AM
What to do with second bathroom in the master bedroom?
Our master bedroom had an extension built on to it...
Faucet finishes
I am in the middle of adding a shower to an existing...
Give me your advice on this family room please!
Because we are putting an addition on the house, we...
Anyone have opinions about Duravit toilets?
I like the Duravit D Code toilet line. Does anyone...
LEDs produce enough light for kitchen?
We are thinking about replacing our recessed can lights...