What Vanity Light would compliment Robert Abbey Bling Chandelier
momtomadi
August 28, 2012 in Photo Questions
We are planning to use the Robert Abbey Chandelier in our master bath. Any ideas for an over the mirror vanity light to compliment this great chandelier?
Lightology
Hi momtomadi,
First of all, GREAT choice on the Bling Chandelier. It's a great piece! We took a look around to try and find a complimentary piece for your master bath.
One option could be the Regal http://www.lightology.com/index.php?module=prod_detail&prod_id=45654&option_id=45653
It has a rounded, smooth shape and has up and down lighting, so it'll give you ample illumination for the bathroom.

Secondly, have you considered lighted mirrors? They have a more minimal look and won't detract from the glitz and glamour of the Bling. We have lots of different options. http://www.lightology.com/index.php?module=cat&cat_id=32

Hope that helps! Feel free to give us a call anytime to speak with a Lighting Specialist who might be able to help you more! 866-954-4489

Lindsay from Lightology
0 Likes   August 31, 2012 at 12:52PM
momtoavainva
momtomandi, what did you decide to get? I'm also looking at buying this fixture to go over our tub. If you have installed it, could you add pictures? I just got new vanity lights as well, they are from Hudson Valley, the Basking Ridge collection. We love them!
0 Likes   January 15, 2013 at 11:43AM
momtomadi
Momtoavainva, I love the chandelier! we chose a bar light from Kichler's Freeport Collection. Unfortunately it is on backorder until 02/18/13..... I liked the way the polished nickel band across the fixture would coordinate with the bands of polished nickel on the chandelier. The sconces you chose blend nicely with the chandelier as well. I really wanted to go with sconces on either side of the mirror, however, we did not have enough room...
2 Likes   January 15, 2013 at 1:47PM
momtoavainva
Thanks for the picture, the chandelier looks GREAT!
0 Likes   January 16, 2013 at 12:17PM
Robert Abbey Bling Chandelier
Hi, This is truly a very beautiful chandelier. But,...
zeyni
Interested in Robert Abbey Bling Chandelier.
Do you ship to Russia or any European countries? Thank...
Nataly Komova
andysolomon
Need help installing my Robert Abbey Bling Surface Mount Fixture
HELP! This fixture is driving me mad...I've attached...
luciasinger
Who makes integral sink rack ledges/variable depth sinks??
My back get really sore every time I do dishes. I...
Carter Jensen
Fireclay Sink recommendations
I have to replace my fireclay sink - we had a new garbage...
tukatz
Room sizes
What do you consider to be medium family room and kitchensize...
kpmango
Rolanda Gooch
The 90's to Now, Kithcen Dilema
After various designs and layouts for our kitchen,...
curiousitygetatome