where can I buy this sink?

susana_geeAugust 28, 2012
Mill Creek Ridge Farmhouse · More Info
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Looks vintage...
1 Like    Bookmark   August 28, 2012 at 6:06PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Bill Fry Construction - Wm. H. Fry Const. Co.
Looks like a Kohler Gilford:
:) Rhoda
3 Likes    Bookmark   March 15, 2013 at 5:28PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
send pic to The Shaker Shoppe Lititz PA, they can replicate the piece.
    Bookmark   August 11, 2013 at 4:32AM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
This Sofa with this Living Room?
Sorry for asking once again, it feels like I have been...
Bee Cat
Should we paint original woodwork in Victorian home?
We own and rent out my childhood home. It's a Victorian...
dirty carpets
can I put a rug over a carpet to hide the bad carpet...
Help with kitchen please!
Any ideas?? Colors? Not painting cabinets but need...
Need help for exterior color
Hi all, I will be shingling and repainting my house...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™