Love this furniture arrangement! How do you plan for maximum seating?
kahubbs72
August 29, 2012 in Photo Questions
I am in the process of having a 12.5 foot banquette custom buildt. The plan is to use small tables for 2 as in the photo, which can be pushed together "restaurant style" for group seating. If I use Louis Ghost chairs (with arms), how many tables, and what size, can I use? Thanks!
Mint Design
I do not think you want your tables to be less than 30" square since you will be eating from both sides. The Louis ghost armchair is approximately 22" wide so the 30" table gives 4" on either side so 8" separating each chair, plenty of elbow room. You can have 5 tables side by side with 5 chairs. Use one or two of the tables and chairs in another spot when not pushed together. This is banquet length so you may want to have a cardboard mockup done first to see if you are comfortable with it in the room. If not, you may be able to fit 2 smaller ones opposite each other. :)
3 Likes   August 29, 2012 at 10:00PM
janmann
This photo is not of an individual's residence. It is part of a dining room of a private golf club.
0 Likes   September 29, 2013 at 5:20PM
chiseled granite kitchen countertops
Should the chiseled portion only be on the sides or...
Help with dining room needed!
Hi everyone! I am decorating my dining area and would...
What can I do to the back of my house?
We bought the place for a awesome price. Corner lot,...
Urgent Please Help : Cream Tile or White Tile
I need to decide shower tile color and countertop color...
HELP !!! I want color !
We live in a double wide and I am so tied of the white...