6 Freshly Featured Bathrooms that Wow - Vote for your pick!
Houzz Polls
August 31, 2012 in Polls
These bathrooms are some of the newest featured rooms on Houzz. Have a favorite?

Vote and tell us what you like about it!
London Bathroom - Gregory Phillips Architects
Hill House - Karin Payson architecture + design
St Regis Penthouse - Arthur McLaughlin & Associates
Shornecliffe Residence - LDa Architecture & Interiors
Cambridge Home - Charles R Myer & Partners, Ltd
Contemporary Bath - Dreamstar Custom Homes
The view on the London bathroom is amazing, but I think the Cambridge home is the one I would want to live with every day.
August 31, 2012 at 4:53PM     
eyeglow
Too many windows. I need privacy in my bathroom. I also like a bit more color and wood.
August 31, 2012 at 5:43PM     
Wendy Andreesen
The London bathroom is very organic, and peaceful looking. Like the stone, the big window and the view adds to the touch.
August 31, 2012 at 5:45PM     
katiejones79
tough choice!!!! beautiful rooms!
August 31, 2012 at 7:57PM     
Los Angeles Remodeling and Construction
The Hill House and Contemporary bathroom is two of my personal favorites!
August 31, 2012 at 8:01PM   
Jason Shepard
I love the view of the London bathroom, but it's far too modern for me. Actually, all of them are. The closest I can find to a "rustic" style is Shornecliffe, but it just doesn't do it, so I didn't vote for any of them...
August 31, 2012 at 9:58PM     
Charmean Neithart Interiors, LLC.
The Hill House bathroom looks clean and fresh.
August 31, 2012 at 11:26PM   
stlambert
I like the Shornecliff Residence because I really like the double sink vanity and the bathtub with stand up hand held shower.
September 1, 2012 at 12:18AM   
Mackenzie Austin Design
Great restraint Gregory. Quality materials and nothing to fight with the view for attention.
September 1, 2012 at 6:12AM     
momof5x
I voted for the Contemporary Bathroom, the others are too exposed for a bathroom- plus, I wouldn't want to be cleaning all those windows too . The bathrooms are all very beautiful though :). I can't see the windows on the Contemporary one but assuming there is less.
September 1, 2012 at 7:16AM   
Lynne Barton Bier - Home on the Range Interiors
I like the way the selection of fixtures and finishes in the London bathroom are subtle and natural and don't take away from the view. It is a little contemporary for my taste but it works!
September 1, 2012 at 10:22AM   
baka2
I like the London Bathroom,the Hill house Bathroom and the Regis Bathroom,for the view and design.
September 1, 2012 at 12:43PM   
kgfree
I like the Shornecliff bath the best, it felt like a calm quiet hideaway in the trees. Loved the organic feel of the honed countertop and natural wood vanity combined with the soaring ceiling and the wraparound greenhouse windows. Great balance of being bright and open without too much exposure. That big deep tub is calling my name!!!!
September 1, 2012 at 3:12PM   
dawnwinds58
I too loved the vanity/sink/mirror/light combination in the Shornecliffe, but the idea of having to climb into that dead corner head first to clean the floor/wall area locked in behind the tub is a major design flaw to me. Just because you can put something in a corner and it fits, does not mean it is an efficient and real life workable fit. Keeping that corner clean and retreiving anything which fell back there would be a nightmare.

I chose the Cambridge for its light airy feel, the way the windows gave glow to the tub and tile and fit so well with the vanity, and the efficient and accessible design which will make cleaning a breeze.
September 2, 2012 at 6:10AM     
morgana44
The London bath looking out over the landscape - beautiful. The Regis bath is open and yet private way up in the sky. Love both but voted for London.
September 2, 2012 at 6:52AM     
sclawson
If I had that London bathroom, I would never leave it. That view just envelopes you!
September 2, 2012 at 7:59AM     
GizV
Love the St Regis tub, like Cambridge Home privacy and cabinets, but I'd hide the plumbing behind doors.
September 2, 2012 at 11:51AM     
Ann Smitt
London Bathroom for the view.
September 2, 2012 at 1:41PM   
Sassy McFattypants
I like the Shornecliff, the mix of Modern and classic is really nice.
September 2, 2012 at 1:43PM   
awarecare
Love the green expansive view of London, window cleaning would make it impossible though. Even though I have a private view to work with I like the Hill house because it is more practical and I could open the window and feel the air while in tub.
September 2, 2012 at 1:57PM   
zidog
I chose st. regis because it's clean, has plants, and I love the view. I love bathtubs that have expansive views, I could imagine laying in the tub staring at the moon or letting the light shine in on a cold day. I also really liked shornecliffe but it didn't have the views, however, I prefer the cozy and more humble feel of it.
September 2, 2012 at 2:09PM   
ikwewe
I liked the colors and arrangement of the Contemporary room. Tub in Shornecliffe was better, though. The ones with all the windows should be sitting rooms not bathrooms. Beautiful views and light, no privacy.
September 2, 2012 at 3:15PM   
Debbie
Aaarrgghhhhh *too many windows....does'nt anyone want privacy anymore? I'd opt for ribbon windows high on the wall...but, none have them!
September 2, 2012 at 3:28PM     
martzy1
Love the peace & tranquility of the London bathroom. The view from the large window expands the space & adds to the calming atmosphere.
September 2, 2012 at 4:12PM     
bebes pearls
Like "Contemporary" for the clean lines and privacy. I wish I had that much storage in my kitchen!
September 2, 2012 at 11:20PM   
Debbie
@Dawn....LOL (*it took me a couple seconds...)
September 2, 2012 at 11:38PM   
leneda
I like the warmth of HIll House, but I sure hope those are No-see-in windows. The view in the London is spectacular, I could soak there for a long time, but my luck, someone would put up a huge high rise of low income housing in place of all the trees. My vote is for Hill House. The other rooms are cool and maybe thats what most people like, but I like the warmer colors for a room I am looking at myself in, I look healthier. LOL
September 3, 2012 at 4:27AM   
Aspa Davakou
I liked the Cambridge bathroom it feels so real and homey...!!!
September 3, 2012 at 5:06AM   
Gina Nunes
The London bath featuring the large format floor tiles and carrara marble tub surround is very modern. The materials are forward thinking and still warm.
September 3, 2012 at 6:57AM     
reom10
When I think of a bathroom, I always imagine what it would be like to soak in the tub on my weekend off from a busy week at work. That being said the coziness of the hill house would be the best for my small home taste.
September 3, 2012 at 10:33AM   
Sally Lee by the Sea, LLC
The Cambridge is my personal fav BUT they are all beautiful!
September 3, 2012 at 12:19PM   
inkwitch
There's an ad showing an elegant tub outdoors with a view to die for. London has the view to give me the decadent feeling of that ad -- without the bugs.
September 3, 2012 at 3:22PM   
inkwitch
September 3, 2012 at 3:22PM     
Toni Sabatino
I love that the simple clean lines of the London Bathroom do not compete with the view. I think it is a really wonderful design.
September 3, 2012 at 3:34PM   
kjh72
I actually like all the bathrooms. My main question, what about privacy? A few of the bathrooms have no window treatments and you can see that there are neighbors. Do these windows have the feature where they turn opaque at a flip of a switch? I'm just sayin'
September 3, 2012 at 6:45PM   
frenchdecor
Most rooms are kind of EXHIBITS but not really liveable AS IS on pictures (privacy issue or non safe, slippery, flooring. For "Shornecliffe Residence", handy man design, I would ask my money back.
September 3, 2012 at 8:24PM   
Toni Sabatino
Regarding privacy, the London Bath appears to have rolled shades at the top of the windows.
September 4, 2012 at 3:24AM   
Kim Callaghan Brandon
Love them all.
September 4, 2012 at 5:27AM   
PoshHaus
Love all 6!
September 4, 2012 at 5:59AM   
Amy Burke
If it were for the view only I would certainly choose them London Bath also because the tub is gorgeous. I have chosen the Cambridge Bath instead due to the fact it was the only one which made me want to be in it and it is timeless. All beautiful jobs though, they make me want to have a home with at least a dozen bathrooms :)
September 4, 2012 at 6:28AM   
Contempo Space
They're all really nice. Chose the London but it could have been any of them.
September 5, 2012 at 4:41AM   
Walker Woodworking
The Cambridge Home vanity is really unique and interesting! Love the white with the green paint, bringing the outdoors in!
September 5, 2012 at 5:53AM   
Reico Kitchen & Bath
Love the Contemporary Bath! The London bathroom is nice too but it is a little too open for me!
September 5, 2012 at 12:59PM   
dixielee2
Cambridge Home I would never tire of this bathroom - I would use my fav accessories
September 9, 2012 at 10:04PM   
GOAStudio | Residential Architecture & Home Design
The London Bathroom is just stunning however it is such an one-off; the location offers so much to the bathroom, the architecture is brilliant too.

However I went for Hill House - Karin Payson architecture + design as an examples of good, simple and achievable design for most (views out and sun while in the bathroom through standard-type window openings)
October 13, 2012 at 11:41AM   
6 Freshly Featured Traditional Living Rooms - Vote for your Fav!
These are 6 of the most recently featured living rooms...
6 Freshly Featured Bedrooms - Vote for your fav!
These 6 beautiful bedrooms have been recently featured...
7 Freshly Featured Living Rooms - Vote for your Pick!
These photos are some of the most recently featured...
8 Freshly Featured Dining Rooms - Vote for your Pick!
Freshly Featured Bathrooms - Vote for your Favorite!
These six bathrooms are some of the most recently featured...
Love my table but....
LOVE my table but I am redoing our floors in a house...
Bachelor's First Condo HELP!!
Mid 20s young professional who just recently purchased...
Need help with my Kitchen layout
Hi all. My husband and I just recently bought our first...
What color will you NEVER find in your house?
It's usually pretty easy to tell the colors that people...