Love the kitchen! What size cabinet are the Kitchenaid refrigerator and double ovens in?
tundoputti
September 2, 2012 in Photo Questions
I am getting Kitchenaid appliances and want to put the Kitchenaid refrigerator in a 37.5" cabinet next to a Kitchenaid 30" double oven cabinet. I wasn't sure if the two appliances so close to each other would work but that is all the room I have available. Is that the same configuration you have, or are the ovens in a 33" cabinet? Thanks so much for the information! It will really help me determine if the configuration I am proposing is possible.
Carol Gillum, CKD
Thanks for your question. In this case we used a 36" wall cabinet above the refrigerator with a 3/4" side panel on the right and the oven cabinet on the left. The oven cabinet was 3" wider than normal so the refrigerator door would not hit the oven handles when it was open. My advice is to let the cabinet provider help you with the appliance openings and clearances. There are so many variables with installation details, you will need someone to verify these details. Best of luck.
0 Likes   September 2, 2012 at 11:13AM
tundoputti
Thank you so much for the valuable advice. I really appreciate it!
0 Likes   September 2, 2012 at 11:23AM
kitchen project/cabinet hardware/flooring
updating my kitchen.. the last picture is the before...
need some advice
This is my kitchen / dinning. I don't like this bar...
Advice - pool vs lap pool
We are building a new home and have been looking at...
Need help with accent wall & bedroom color
Hi - My husband and I are closing on our first house...
Looking for a handy man
Need white painted made to measure shelves for our...